003

@/jadesworld 7m ago

@/jadesworld 7m ago

"niko collecting the washroom tissues in a tuxe?"
"with a special drink"
"JADE AND NIKO U BETTER BE OUT OF THE WASHRO-"
"SHUT UP AJ"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

1 NEW MESSAGE

chunkz 🦶🏾
yo you and niko better not be fucking
in the washroom u hear me none of us want
to be uncles

jade
you're moving brazy never say
that again

chunkz 🦶🏾
just wanted to get that out but
come down in a while were gonna
film the baking video soon

jade
course we'll be down in a bit
read 3:02PM

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3:03PM JADES POV

"chunkz said to come downstairs in a while, i dont know what he means by a while though" i was sitting down on a lounge chair with my feet kicked up as niko stood at the washroom counter with a mirror and shaver in his hand shaping his beard like he has any hair, only jokes. "oh were filming today? didnt know that" how does he not know if hes apart of the channel?? "he said that we better not be fucking in the washroom" mumbling i turned my gaze to him, "hes finished next time i see him" "good god do you have something for me to wear i left my things at my house and im not going out in whatever this is" i stood up and pointed to my outfit walking to the door frame and leaning on it.

"yeah look in the nightstand next to my bed" i walked over to the nightstand almost stumbling over his 2 ring lights HOLY SHIT. i just picked out a blue tracksuit he had since that was the first thing i saw. "JADE CAN YOU GET ME A HOODIE AND SOME PANTS PLEASE" slowly turning back around i reached back into his nightstand and grabbed a hoodie with some grey pants throwing them into the washroom landing on the floor. "wow thank you too"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃