020

3:10PM KENNYS POV

"WHAT THE HELL" aj screamed jumping back as sophie closed the door, "it hasnt even been a full DAY and you bring IT into OUR house?" i said as aj's mouth was basically still on the ground, shit mine would be too if i didn't snap the crisps out of his hand. "i didn't know that you guys we're awake," niko said walking back to the door, "nono you're not leaving now," aj said running to the door and locking it pushing sophie out of the way, causing her to dramatically trip.

"what does it matter if we we're awake or not its 3PM, also get this thing out of here please were in a civilized area and i don't like the sight of it," aj said watching as sophie held her arm. "bro don't do that." niko replied walking over to sophie and caressing her arm as aj's mouth dropped BACK ON THE FLOOR. "WHAT YOU DOING MATE, WHAT YOU DOING-" aj said scrunching his eyebrows and tilting his head to the side.

"for fucks sake man you're gonna wake the girl up." i said peeking out the corner standing in front of jade. "she should be awake to see this right now anyways CHUNKZ GET DOWN HERE." aj screamed as chunkz and sharky slowly walked down the stairs rubbing their eyes, waking up from a nap. "bro what do you-" chunkz said fully opening his eyes and staring directly at sophie.

"oh you have got to be fucking joking-" sharky said with a disgusted look on his face, "why haven't you woken jade up? wanna see a fight today or not?" sharky said walking over to jade and tapping her shoulder, handing her a glass of water and a towel to wipe off whatever she had on her face. "what am i doin- why is everyone here.. and why am i sleeping on a counter.." jade said taking a deep breath rubbing her eyes and finally focusing on the elephant in the room, two elephants if you must.

"get the popcorn" aj said walking back to me. "am i seeing correctly? who has my glasses," she said, reaching over the counter for her case and putting her glasses on. "oh i am seeing right!" she said putting her full attention on them. "okie dokie now that jade is awake what are you doing here?" sharky said as we all turned our attention back to niko and that thing.

"did you guys really have to go all out? i mean if she wanted to go ahead and spend time with jude she could, i clearly wasnt gonna waste anymore of my time." niko said with a straight face, i have never heard anything STUPIDER come out of his mouth, ANYTHING. "oh my god you have got to be fucking kidding me you're still on that?" jade said standing up next to me.

"yeah i'm still on that, it happened last night for fucks sake." niko replied, me and sharky looked at eachother as chunkz and aj did the same, we could all feel the tension in the room as we turned our attention back to jade, "it did happen last night, and you just so happen to be standing in the doorway with your EX? it hasnt even been 24 hours." jade argued, "so? you had the time to text jude in 10 minutes?" niko said back, "ohh okay so that randomly just explains why you had sophies number weeks ago and added her to a groupchat with everyone else in this room and ACTED like you didnt know it was her?" jade shouted.

"YOU GO GIRL" aj said jumping up and down cheering for jade as i grabbed him and held his shoulders down. "so you guys ARE kissing her ass and telling her every little mistake that i make?" niko said looking at me and then chunkz. "ALRIGHT DONT BRING US INTO THIS" sharky said.

they argued for 10 minutes straight until i and everyone else grew tired of sophie just sitting there holding her arm. "i'm tired of this," aj said to me as chunkz sighed and went over to niko to put his hand over his mouth, as if he couldn't get his point across because jade was clearly correct, but he just KEPT going. i know niko's been my bestfriend for forever, but who just jumps to conclusions, especially after jade accepted his apology?