012

6:45AM NIKOS POV

after the monstrosity of what happened last night, we all decided we were gonna wake up early and go get breakfast, despise the fact that aj had been up all night watching tutorials on how to actually strike. i mean he can run he just cant STRIKE, he doesnt have jack grealish or xherdan shaqiri calves but he can kick hard if he tried. considering the one time he face planted to the floor after someone BARLEY threw a pillow at his knees.

chunkz and sharky danced into kenny and i's room blasting in da club by 50 cent, its not even anyones birthday?? "YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE CLUB, BOTTLE FULL OF BU-" kenny launched a pillow at sharkys head as he ran over to chunkz tackling him. he knew he was referring to him as 50 cent. shortly after aj ran into the room opening the curtains leading for the door screaming "GOOOODD MORRNINGGG LONDONNN" out the balcony.

"BRUVA CLOSE THE CURTAINS-" covering my eyes and screaming at aj i heard his footsteps speed walking back to me. BARLEY towering over me standing on his tippy toes he started swaying his head and moving his finger to his mouth, "shush" is all he said before SPRINTING back to his room, NOBODY SHOOSHES ME, NOBODY. "WE'RE ALREADY LATE AND I DONT HAVE ANY SORT OF TIME FOR THIS AJ" i shouted running after him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8:09AM KENNYS POV

we planned on leaving at seven, obviously was not working out too well huh. plus we have training at 3PM?? absolutley mad. everyone gathered up at the bottom of the hotel lobby grabbing some breakfast before heading to our table already surrounded by at least 10 fans, thing is only aj was sitting down why would they wanna see aj his head is shaped like a triangle.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8:10AM AJS POV

MAN CAN I SAY I HAVE LOADS OF FANGIRLS, AND WOOWEE SOME OF THEM WERE BAD MUST I SAY. then again i dont know their age so dont count on me for that, they really couldve been 16 if you think about it- anyways um, coming back to the table kenny, niko, chunkz, and sharky all waddled back like kids with their full plates of food, like HELLOOO, we have training in 7 hours! if i've learned anything from those videos i watched all last night is that you do not eat atleast 10 hours before a training or a match.

"who were they" kenny spoke sitting down stuffing a piece of bread in his mouth, "some fangirls fangirling over me duhhh, see how they left before you guys came back" i laid back in my chair crossing my arms, "yeah dont get too ahead of yourself now.." niko stared back at me watching as i drank my water, WEEEIRDDOOO!! "okay you have NO ROOM to talk, you my friend havent even texted your girlfriend yet, and its already almost 8:45 boy". niko BASICALLY spit out his water whipping out his phone dialing jades number.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8:39AM JADES POV

oh brother, everytime i try and do something productive.

"hello??"
"HI JADE! HELLOOOOO!! HIIII! HELLO JADEY WADEY!! HEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!"

everyone screamed on the other line as i placed my phone down on my desk turning on speaker

"hi guys, you alright?"
"YUP!"
"safe flight? nice hotel? what is it"
"the flight was nice, the hotel is OKAY, the food is good though"

all i could hear in the background were utensils clinging on plates and straws being clinked on cups

"of course you would say that niko"
"well i dont wanna lie now"
"anything eventful happen yet?"
"well basically just sharky and chunkz blasting in da club by 50 cent at like seven in the morning but other than that NOT TOO MUCH! how about you??"