014

10:56PM JADES POV

ive been sat in my bed all day just roaming throughout my phone, all ive consumed today was a granola bar and only have drunk a old water bottle thats probably been on my nightstand for the past month or so, i just dont have the energy to get up and get something to eat. but i know that im gonna have to leave tomorrow to be at london in time. honestly i was debating on not going at all just because i have zero energy, but im going for them, i just know they would be disappointed if i didnt go see them play in a match that meant so much to them.

groaning i slid out of bed going to get my bag from the washroom. "oh great heavens" i heard my brother say walking past me, he thinks that just because chelsea went up to 7th place in premier league that hes automatically the best player in the world, lets not forget the time that he didnt get called up for the england squad!!

i looked up at him and rolled my eyes walking to the kitchen to grab another granola bar, gotta keep energy some way, or should i get a monster.. my obsession with the pipeline punch flavoured one had really been growing on me ever since jaylene threw one at me IN THE HEAD LIKE OH MY GOD??

"why do you look shabby" OH HOP OFF RAHEEM, LIKE YOU LOOK ANY BETTER. "shouldnt you be going to sleep, wait wait- SHOULDNT YOU BE WITH YOUR WIFE" i whisper-shouted back at him since hes 27 years old and doesnt know how to provide for himself yet. "oh do not even-" "you sound a lot like jesse from that one inter-" "OH MY DAYS" he rolled his eyes and started walking back up the stairs to his room, thinking about it, he really doesnt know how to provide for himself.. like.. HES 27 WITH TWO CHILDREN, A WIFE, AND HE JUST TRANSFERRED FROM MAN CITY.. AND STILL LIVING UP IN HIS MUMS HOUSE..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

11:09PM AJS POV

everyone except for niko sat in sharky, chunkz, and i's room playing uno that we bought before coming back to the hotel to see WHATEVER that was, i cant really remember kenny pulled me away before i could even say anything or GET MY OPINION OUT, personally.. i think that if i put my opinion out there that I COULDVE got the point across, but whateverrrrr...

i have 8 cards left and everybody had more than me, but obviously sharky being the cheater he is hid half of his card deck behind his back like i wouldnt see, at this point, he only had 2 cards left, SO me being me, i changed the color to red! because thats the best colour. "okay go sharky" kenny nudged sharky as he skimmed through his two cards pulling out a red 2, YOU CANT BE SERIOUS, I WASTED MY WILD CARD FOR THIS.

"UNO!" he shouted making chunkz throw his cards up in the air. "THIS WAS RIGGED" i screamed throwing the rest of my cards at sharky. "just like kennys last 3 matches" sharky laughed slowly getting up from his seat and running to the bathroom as kenny followed, "I SWEAR IM GONNA BLOW YOUR JAW, YOU'RE 5'3 AND TALKING BRAZY ON ME??"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

11:39PM KENNYS POV

30 minutes after we all settled down we decided to call jade, i dont know WHAT went through aj's mind when he put down the wild card but whatever. we were all trying to go against sharky anyways. the phone rung a couple times before she answered,

"hello??"
"HI JADE!! HIIIIIIIII!! HELLO!! HI JADE HOW ARE YOU"

she was probably sleeping because she started yawning

"oh my days hi guys how are you, and im doing okay"
"OH YAY!! were doing good, are you still coming to our game??"

aj asked snatching my phone out of my hand putting the speaker up to his ear

"of course i am why do you guys always ask, hold on a second brothers calling me- WHAT"
"HI RAHEEM"

chunkz screamed at the top of his lungs trying to get some sort of attention, jesus

"CHUNKZ DONT GIVE HIM ANYMORE VALIDATION THAN HE ALREADY HAS."
"wallahi"
"OH FOR FUCKS SAKES GET OUT"

we could hear jade screaming over the line as we heard a door slam

"good lord that man is like a boulder, heavy.. sorry for my language"

the called continued for around 20 more minutes until we hung up and decided to all go to bed, now i have to go deal with the jokeman in my room

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

7:34AM JADES POV

@/jadesworld 30m ago

"the music keeps playing, and
your hearts starts jumping
and your head keeps spinning
'cause the bass keeps turning up"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

7:45AM JADES POV

1 NEW MESSAGE

nikolas
can we talk

jade 💟
you can

nikolas
listen jade, i know the amount of pain
ive caused you over these few days and
i am so sorry. i understand that ive
broken your trust and betrayed you and
im willing to do whatever it takes to
regain your trust back. i want you to know
that whenever you're ready to continue
talking to me that i promise to be honest,
faithful, and loyal to you. i promise to do
my best to make things right between
us again. i love you jade sterling

jade 💟
why'd you do it though, and why
couldnt you text me the day that it happened?

nikolas
i thought you needed space

jade 💟
thought wrong, i dont like being lead on
by someone who doesnt have the right
intentions with me and cant be loyal to me
even when they're out for not even a week
in a different city

nikolas
i understand that its just that each and
everytime i tried to contact you something
told me to just give you space and i
thought you wouldnt wanna hear from me

jade 💟
ill see you in london

nikolas
alright
read 7:56AM
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE !

short chapter !! gnna be working on a new book and this one and im gonna timeskip this one like a day so enjoy early post while it last

xoxo , ria 🫧🤍