006

1:07PM JADES POV

"BUKAYYYOOOOOOOOO-" chunkz screamed at the top of his lungs as saka made a goal at the 60th minute. niko put his palm to the top of his forehead as our defense was doing HORRIDLY in the second half. "ABSOLUTLEY NOT-" i wacked him upside his head, i was not about to hear that anymore, hes been doing this for the past 20 minutes whenever saka even came remotely close to the goal. arsenal was celebrating at the corner of the pitch as chunkz held the back of his head and jumped up and down out of his seat.

the score was still 1-1. manchester scored at the 35th minute before arsenal.

soon after, marcus scored to put manchester in the lead 2-1. we silenced chunkz as he bit his nails in his seat and just stared at niko point in his face with one finger while his other was on his lips saying shush. "OOOO YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW INNIT? YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA WIN TODAY HUH??" niko kept pointing in chunkz face and grabbing his jersey kissing the manchester logo on his shirt. "NO! WE STILL HAVE TIME GET OUT OF MY FACE NEEKO" chunkz shooed niko off and continued to watch the game.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2:56PM NIKOS POV

after the match ended, the score ended at 3-1 for manchester, we all started to walk out of the stadium as chunkz still sat down looking at the dead pitch disappointed. "we were doing so well though.." chunkz voice got lower as he stood up out of his chair and started to walk up the stairs with his head down.

"NIKO! CAN WE GET A PICTURE" "CHUNKZ" "OH MY DAYS KENNY" "IS THAT AJ SHABEEL!!" "NIKO CAN I GET A PICTURE" is all we heard making our way through the exit. we started to gain a lot more popularity out in public ever since we hit two million on the channel. hugging our fans and taking pictures with them i peaked in the corner of my eye jade standing on the side of the exit waiting for everyone to stop taking pictures. i looked at her with a concerned look as i thought she was gonna get trampled by everyone in the way coming towards us. she gave me a reassuring "its okay" smile and pointed at aj who was waving at me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the whole car ride chunkz was silent, he really thought arsenal was gonna win? he really thought.  i sat besides kenny in the passengers seat and looked in the mirror to find jade looking out the window with her airpods in. she likes looking out the windows a lot. other than that, everyone was singing the songs that were playing.

"good lord you guys never know how to shut up" i looked back at aj as he started to move around dancing nearly hitting jade in the face with his elbow. "NOW SHE HOT LIKE A BASIN, DONT SAY IT, JUST SAVE IT. ALL MY SHOES GOT LACES" chunkz was staring at aj like he was terrified, aj's voice kept cracking and it just kept getting higher as he continued.

"i cant hear this man anymore" kenny turned down the music and placed his phone on his lap pausing the song. "YOU KNOW WHAT, you guys are just haterrrrrssss" yeah, he's definitely on something.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

4:09PM JADES POV

kenny decided to go to a fast food place as as we hadnt ate since the morning time, as we pulled up to shake shack i noticed niko was really concentrated on his phone which he really never did on car rides considering he gets really car sick. i tried to peak over his shoulder atleast twice but kenny going over speed bumps like he has never driven in his life always bought me back into my seat.

"oi what do you guys want" kenny was scanning the menu rolling down his window to order. "just get me a coffee shake and cheese fries" "OOOOO LET ME GET THE SHACK STACK AND SOME CHICKEN BI-" "aj you're not gonna be able to even consume half of the burger calm down" kenny looked back at aj and started to repeat the order as aj kept complaining on how he could finish everything.