022

10:32AM NIKOS POV

i do regret my choice, but i've always loved sophie, and people would say im messed up because of what i put jade through, but jade never really showed me love or affection even if i was supposed to do the same, i didn't love her the way i could've and i admit that.

but even looking at her now hurts, because i know that deep down she'll never take me back because of the stupid mistake that I made. needless to say that i haven't even taken a glimpse of any of their instagrams, knowing that they are living the way that they want free. but why would i complain about that when i chose to do this to her.

jade and i used to talk everyday in 2020, behind closed doors with nobody wondering what was happening in our lives, even though you could tell by my emotions changing the slightest whenever she texted me and we were on set. i was the one who first wanted her, which now seems silly because i cheated on her.

i sit in bed waiting for sophie to finish getting ready so we can go eat brunch, what the actual hell am i doing here?

"niko!" she calls out from the bathroom, peering out with her hair soaked in only the lord knows what, and white towel wrapped around her body, "can you grab me my straightener from my bag it should be right there" she says, pointing to her black bag thats sat on one of her counters.

"yeah," i say, getting up from my daze and rummaging throughout the bag. i handed her the straightener and walked downstairs, trying to avoid her.

i want to make things right, atleast i think i want to. i want her to have closure, and realize what i did was a mistake, god i cant keep saying it was a mistake when i'm still here.

i pulled my phone out from my back pocket and tapped on my first pinned contact, jade. i wanted to talk to her, i know shes probably busy with jude, but anytime i can find with her is all i need right now.

i couldnt find myself to press send, my finger hovered over the blue arrow, fearing it would turn green. but could you really blame her? i laid my phone back down on the couch laying back and running my fingers through my hair.

"get out of your little mental state you're in, you're literally going insane for some girl you've cheated on." chunkz says walking through the door as i jump up startled, why was her door unlocked in the first place. "look at you just dazing." he says, clicking his tongue.

he placed groceries on top of the table. "what are you-" i said standing up and walking towards him before he cut me off, "please dont mention this to anyone, everytime i check your location you havent even left this-" he looks around "shithole, wow excuse my language but wow."

he says insulting sophies place, he wasnt wrong it smelled disgusting and like something was rotting under the sink, but i had learned to look past it.

"you are literally rotting in here brother, look at you" he says putting one hand on my shoulder and one hand observing my form, i haven't shaved my beard, got a haircut, how long have i been in these clothes? i dont even know.

he takes a finger and reaches his nose to my shirt, "YOU REEK" he shouts jumping back and waving his hand over his nose, pinching it. "okay okay, i know." i replied taking steps back. i wanted to ask how she was doing, i really did, but it wasnt my place to care for her anymore.

but i did anyways, because whats the worse he can say. "i have yet to know, ive been living with darkest." huh? "so you havent even see her or anything?" i ask him, "no, and why should it matter to you niko, look at who's house you're in right now!" he whisper-shouts, just enough for me to hear.

"i know man, i know." i say looking at my hands. "then why are you still here niko! you obviously dont love this girl if you look like this while you're around her, holy smokes do you even wanna be here?" he asks, of course i dont, i want to be with her.

"what type of question is that, i have no where to go." i say blatantly. "well damn man you cant even shoot jade a text explaining how you feel?" he asks palming my shoulder and working it around, "no, i cant! you think i haven't tried? i've tried chunkz i promise i've really tried but i can't even bring myself to press send."

i looked at him almost teary eyed, but he was quick to snap me back into reality. "look man, you don't even have the place to be crying right now. i don't know what has gotten into you but you're the one who cheated on her and you clearly feel guilty about it." he wasn't wrong one bit, but i cannot get her out of my head.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3:00PM JADES POV

after a couple days of working around judes schedule i was finally in his arms. "why are you so tense?" he asks, rubbing my back with his hand. "just thinking, nothing serious." i replied calmly, all that was on my mind was niko and i hated it, why couldn't he get out of my head.

im with JUDE BELLINGHAM right now as we speak, and nikos still on my mind, seriously jade what is wrong with you. i snap out of my thoughts as my phone starts ringing with raheems contact shining brightly on my phone screen.

"god," i say groaning getting up and sitting at the edge of the bed accepting the call. "what can i help you with this time." i say not expecting him to go full big brother mode on me, "please tell me you aren't with jude right now, please!" i hear him commentate over the phone with a tone of distress as i look at jude, whos just as confused as me.

"i literally- i am, why?" i reply honestly, what was going on. "your little friend niko over here showed up at our HOUSE, may i add and hes also so out of shape- anyways, he is sobbing, on our front porch, andd i dont know what to do, help? he said he seriously ditched his date to talk to you." he says whispering making my mouth drop.

i take two big gulps before i pace around the room, i can't even explain how weird i feel right now. "just- tell him to go ho-" "cant do that, he says he wont leave until you talk to him face to face, so do i let him in or what." he asked as i put my palm to my forehead, this cant be real.

"what you do is tell him go home, im with my boy- jude, and i'm all the way across the country for fucks sake." i say as rage grew in me, i dont know why hes crying when he put me through this in the first place, and he was the first one to take action on it?

i hear the line disconnect as i try and compose myself, "im gonna go get some fresh air, i hope." i say before walking out the doors and stepping out admiring the beautiful green pine trees in their backyard.

"jade?" i heard come from the back of me, "jobe!" i said running over to him and pulling him into a hug, he was like a little brother to me, and i havent seen him in so long. "how have you been?" i asked holding my hands on his shoulders and pulling away from the hug. "could be better to be fair, not getting that much play time." he says with a sad tone.

we talk for a while before i head back inside to jude, i didn't want things becoming weird towards us but i would be messed up if i said i didn't have a thing for him, and i knew he had a thing for me, maybe ive just been reading too many books.

i crawl back into bed and lay my head on his chest, tired and confused to say the least. "you okay?" he asks, looking down at me. "yeah, i will be at least." i reply already getting heavy eyelids, this isnt right.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTES !

HELLOOO EVERYONE