013

at this point i was sitting up in my bed with a blanket wrapped around me, blood boiling, heart pounding and all of the above

at this point i was sitting up in my bed with a blanket wrapped around me, blood boiling, heart pounding and all of the above. reading the photo captions just made me even more pissed than i was before. yeah it couldve and CAN be old, but seriously? these look so recent, and its the fact that EVERYONE saw them at the same time together, and he didnt even try and hide it either which is the crazy thing to me.

scrolling through all the comments there was a variety of comments spreading false rumors, 'did jade cheat?' 'were they ever dating?' 'lol jade probably cheated with sharky' 'weirdos' 'jade posted and niko commented a while ago shouldnt that mean something?' 'slag + sket', LIKE HUH?

i knew something was up with her too, commenting once he was in london.. ONCE A SLAG ALWAYS A SLAG. obviously i want my boyfriend to be honest with me and i find it so hard to believe that its actually him but its so clear too, we were just calling the morning before and even before that i was texting him how his training went, if he even went?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

7:09AM AJS POV

my mouth dropped to the ground, my mouth literally fell out of my ass. basically crashed through all the floors that we were on top of, BECAUSE WHO DOES NIKO THINK HE IS. yeah me and jade dont get along well but thats like a hateful friend relationship but OH MY DAYS??

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

7:17AM NIKOS POV

i woke up to loud bangs on my door, not even bothering to get up the door bursted open with all 4 of my friends walking in scratching the back of their heads. "what do you guys want, its-" i turned on my phone looking at the time seeing more instagram notifications than usual, several unread messages from emerald, jades bestfriend?? what?? and 6 unread text messages from.. sophie..

i looked back up and rubbed my eyes sitting up while all the boys sat on the opposite side of the bed. "care to explain nikolas daniel adegabajumo omilana?" aj spat out intertwining his fingers together. kenny looked down and pulled out his phone showing me a pictures of what instagram and tiktok pages had been posting for the past four hours.

"wait what?" i grabbed kennys phone out of his hand reading the caption of the photo and the paragraphs people had been saying about me in the comments. furrowing my eyebrows i handed back kennys phone as everyone sat there in silence.

"that was years ago, who even brung these up? those were taken in 2018." i looked up at everyone who still had the same emotionless faces plastered on them. "you do realize kenny doesnt sleep like a sheep, RIGHT?" chunkz looked at me then looked back at kenny for further explanation, "did you not go out last night?" kenny looked at me in disappointment, "no?" i looked at him confused. "when we all came back from training, you weren't here, where were you?" "guys this isnt some sort of interrogation do you guys really not trust me?" everybody sighed and got up walking to the door.