009

we could hear jude on the other line as kenny covered his mouth trying not to say a word. "hi jude sorry just called you by accident." i gave kenny a heavy side eye and started to wave my hands to the stairs so they could get out of the living room. aj smacked kenny and everyone started to get up off the couch. "oh ok, whatcha doing?" he started to question me with a slight tone as i think he probably heard humungous footsteps leading up the stairs.

"nothing much just at the guys house"
"did you tell them about tomorrow yet"

i could hear nikos footsteps running back down the stairs stopping in the middle to hear what i had to say. "yeah! they're really excited actually." niko slowly creeped down the rest of the stairs sitting down at a chair across from me crossing his legs and putting his hands over his lap making me laugh. i tried to shoo him off but then jude cut me off, "oh good thing you called me i was just about to text you to ask if you and your friends wanted to come to a manchester game with me on thursday, i have seats close to the pitch"

im guessing my phone was loud enough for niko to hear because he jumped out of his seat and started to beg me to say yes. "wait all of them?" "well yeah preferably the ones that live in the house you're at right now" i kicked niko in the knee forcing him to fall back and hold his knee in pain, i didnt even kick him that hard??

"sure! just let me know what time"
"ill let you know by tomorrow"

i later hung up on jude and walked over to the stairs peeking my head up to tell everyone to come back down. kenny ran down with aj on his back and sharky walking with chunkz and filly. everyone sat back down on the couch as i asked them if they wanted to go to the game with me.

"YAY" "FINALLY IM BEING INVITED TO SOMETHING" "IS JUDE GONNA BE THERE!!!" "ew manchester united? disgusting" "YES PLEASE" is all i heard throughout the room, niko running all around the house until he was finally out of breath and hitting the counter with his fist.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

5:00PM

@/jadesworld - 🌚🫧🏹👩🏾‍🚀👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾

@/sterling7 - who picked your outfit today ew
^ @/jadesworld - WHATS YOUR PROBLEM DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?

@/soul - YOU ARE SO CUTE
^ @/jadesworld - i love u
^^ @/ohnosharky - lying is a sin

@/niko - my wife
^ @/jadesworld - HUSBAND MATERIAL
^ @/chunkz - as i said before, no Kids 😐✋🏽

@/judebellingham - where are my picture credits cunt
^ @/jadesworld - up your congested arse
^ @/judebellingham - i paid for ur whole meal and this is how u repay me??

@/masonmount - 🔥🔥🔥
^ @/jadesworld - MASON MOUNT??
^^ @/ohnosharky - she always gets the good ones and pulled the worst one
^ @/niko - BROTHER YOU DID NOT BLOCK ME