023

3:56PM JUDES POV

i knew deep down she knew this wasn't right, what we were doing. but i can't imagine her with someone else; i've always had something for her and i would be lying to say i didn't, but i was solemnly focused on my football career; i had everything going for me, i was just about to make a transfer to another club too, and i didn't wanna worry her.

but she mean't a lot to me, and i didn't know how i was gonna contain myself with this being a "fake relationship" to the media. but i knew she wanted to keep this relationship simply platonic, and i wasn't happy with that.

i looked down at her peacefully sleeping, i know she's going through a lot so i rarely move, fearing she might wake up. i continue to stroke her back before growing tired.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

4:28PM AJS POV

"what are we doing here bro, what are we doing.." i say as we drive down the street of raheems house, dreading being in this car, alone. he called us telling us to come over before HE took action and i dont even wanna know what that means.

"i don't know but none of us want to be here thats for sure, who even gave him his address anyways?" kenny says rubbing his forehead with one hand on the wheel, just as pissed off as the rest of us.

damn, this was the first time we'd all been in a car together in a long time. sharky peeked out the window as we approached, noticing that niko was sitting with his head in his hands, gazing up to see us. "we don't even speak to him anymore; let's just drive away," i indicate, but kenny had already gotten out of the car, dammit.

"would you just stop crying man? you're scaring my kid." raheem says leaning down in front of him with his kid peering out the door. "niko, come on dude what is this." sharky says walking up the stairs.

kenny attempts to lift him up from under his armpits, but fails miserably. "why won't she just take me back! that's all i want, i don't even like sophie!" he says, crying uncontrollably as we all roll our eyes.

"may we all remind you, you're the one who went all crazy on her! and now shes enjoying HER life, without you tying her down, and may we add, you came over with sophie not even 24 hours later niko, stop crying!" i say, getting frustrated with his actions. "i know that i do! i just wasn't in the right mindset." he cries. i was done.

i walked back to the car and secured my seatbelt; i didn't want to hear a mature guy cry over a position he created and is now going to dig himself out of.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

6:45PM JADES POV

aj reached out to me earlier and asked if we could hang out; he seemed to be having an awful day, so i agreed. i got dressed and put on some simple clothing, knowing that aj would be in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, so i didn't care what i wore.

"i'll call you when i get home, okay?" i said to jude as i tied my shoe. "are you gonna come back before i leave? i can ask my mom to drive me over there." he said as i laughed at his comment, its so funny he still doesnt know how to drive. "yeah, of course i will." i said standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8:56PM AJS POV

i wanted to clear my mind, and jade was the only one who truly understood what i was going through. before i met any of the group, i was mutuals with jade, casually liking her stories and texting her on occasion. it wasn't anything like that; i merely felt she was a great person.

her and i used to have these deep conversations about how messed up our lives were when we were younger, about how we were treated and how we grew into the individuals we are now, so she's like a little sister to me. i cared more about her than anybody else in the group, so when niko and her got together, i knew it wasn't going to end well.

i knew how niko was with girls, and to say the least he was not a good person when it comes to relationships, even if it seems like he is. niko is one of my bestfriends though, so i hoped and wished for the best with them.

i was sitting in our living room, in complete stillness. nobody talked about what took place with niko earlier, as if it had never happened. but i'm sure it was just because everyone was exhausted. i'd like to think that nobody would mind jade coming over, but is it really that big of a deal?

i heard a couple faint knocks at the door as i stood up to go answer it. jade was standing there with a platter of store-bought cookies as i brought her in for a hug. we sat and talked for a while, nobody came downstairs besides sharky for a cup of water, but he quickly went back upstairs.

mid sentence the key hole jiggled, it was like whatever was trying to get in was struggling, well obviously. the doors finally opened to reveal chunkz, holy crap i said to myself. he allowed himself in but didnt close it right behind him, soon revealing niko in back of him, oh this cant even be real right now.

chunkz facial expression dropped, just like he just had saw a ghost, might as well. "i didn't know you guys were here my fault." he blatantly speaks entering with a two suitcases, i assumed they were his, but i recognized those. they weren't chunkzs's, they were nikos. niko stared blankly with bloodshoot eyes as i looked over at jade who was just as shocked as me.

"uhm, i think i'm gonna take a wal-" jade says before she was cut off by niko, "so what, you just think you can mess around with aj now? one of my bestfriends? what is wrong with you." he says completely not understanding why we we're sitting down with eachother. "oh no absolutely not i would never, and what would it even matter to you if i did." she said standing up as i did too, chunkz and i both stared at eachother with disbelief, that he just bought this argument into the house.

it was like a complete replay of what happened the first time, just with much less emotion in it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE !

will get back into the hang of it cannot believe i just wrote all this dawg wow GOODNIGHT