Harry Imagine for Roxy ***DIRTY***

You were sitting on the couch waiting for Harry to get back. He was currently driving Niall home because he was drunk. Before Harry left, he said you two were going to have some fun. You wanted him so bad. Niall only lived a few minutes away, what was taking him so long, you thought. You stood up and started pacing back and forth. You went into the bedroom and put some more comfortable, but still sexy clothes on. You decided to brush your short, brown, curly hair to make it look descent. You fixed your makeup cause you wanted to look hot. This wouldn't be the first time you and Harry have done the nasty. You just couldn't wait til he got back. You were getting wet just thinking about all the things he was going to do to you, along with the things you were going to do to him. You practically run back into the living room when you hear the door open. Harry takes off his jacket and throws it to the side along with the keys and his belt. You jump up and wrap your legs around him. You both, struggling to find your way to the bedroom, but never breaking the kiss. Eventually Harry gets you in the bedroom. He lets you down on the bed and you remove his shirt and his jeans. Your eyes grow large at the sight of his boner. He removes your clothes to wear you are just in your bra and underwear. You fall back on the bed as Harry climbs on top of you. He starts grinding into you but then makes his way off the bed. You lean up to see what he's doing when out of nowhere two hands tug your ankles, pulling you closer to the end of the bed. Harry removes your underwear. "Oh my god, baby you're so wet!" he says. A smile grows on your face. Next thing you know, he's eating you. His tongue lightly gliding across your vagina. You let out a moan. "Harry stop teasing me!" you threaten. Harry obeys your orders. He climbs back on the bed and is on his knees in front of you. You pull down his boxers, only to see the Big Bang. You push him down against the bed. In a matter of seconds you have his hard length in your hand. You pump at a steady pace. You rub your thumb gently over his tip. Harry lets out a moan. "Roxy, stop teasing. Please." he struggles to get the words out. You put his lenth in your mouth and start sucking. The part you can't fit in, you're still pumping. You swirl your toungue around the tip. "Roxy! Stop! I'm gonna cum!" Harry yells desperately. You want him to cum inside of you so you stop. "In me now, Styles!" Harry leans up and pushes you back. You see Harry at your entrance. In a short amount of time, Harry's in you and you're already adjusted. He starts to thrust. Harder and harder each time. He leans down and removes your bra. As he thrusts, he messages your breasts. His thumb gliding over your nipple, sending chills up your spine. He begins to thrust faster and harder. You can hear the skin slapping together. The bed banging against the wall. Your eyes flutter closed. "Say my name." Harry demands. You try but nothing comes out, so much pleasure filling your body. "Say it!" You try again, only for it to come out quietly. "Harry." you manage to say. "Louder!" It's too much and so you begin screaming. "Harry! Awh fuck! I love you! Fuck me Styles! Faster!" you scream so loudly you're sure the whole town heard you. You moan loudly. Harry leans down to your ear and whispers, "I'm gonna cum." You reply, "Do it." Harry leans back up and starts thrusting into you harder. Faster. Eventually his thrusts start becoming sloppier and sloppier by the second. You feel him releasing inside of you. He pulls out and flops down beside you. "That was awesome." he says, turning on his side, pulling you closer. "I know. I'm gonna take a shower." you say. After you both have taken your showers, Harry lays down beside you and you guys cuddle til you fall asleep in his arms.

Author's Note: I'm really glad someone requested an imagine. Thanks (: I need to go to sleep cause it's 1:30am and I have school in the morning, so yeah. But I'll try to update tomorrow. Love you guys so much! Don't forget to comment and vote, and follow me!!! (: <3