Liam Imagine

You and your boyfriend Liam have been dating for 3 weeks now and he was over in America. You were on Facebook and you realized that Liam was doing a twitcam. You went on and started to watch. He looked depressed so you sent him a private message saying “Hey babe I'm watching your twitcam xx”. A smile grew on his face as he read the message and people started tweeting “Why are you smiling at your phone Liam??”. He then said “Because I found out that the girl I love is watching my twitcam” you smiled and everyone started tweeting “Is it me??” Liam then said “Look I'm sure you are all lovely girls but the girl I love is my girlfriend (Y/N)". You suddenly get millions of tweets saying “Aww Liam loves you. We never new he had a girlfriend. We're so glad you make him happy.” You retweet some of these messages and Liam reads them and starts to cry. Everyone then tweets asking why he is crying and he says “I am so happy that you are all so supportive of me and (Y/N), and I am so grateful. I also want to say that (Y/N), I miss you so much and I can't wait for you to fly over next week because I miss cuddling you.”. All the fans start to tweet loads about how cute you are together and trend Liam and (Y/N)” You are the happiest girl alive and you cant wait to see him next week.