Liam Imagine

You and Liam were on a date at a fancy Italian (change it if you don't like Italian) restaurant. Liam couldn't keep his eyes off of you. You had to admit, you did look beautiful. While you were sitting there the waitress came up and turned her full attention to Liam. "Hey sexy!" she said with a jersey accent. You ignored the comment and Liam should have but he winked at her and ordered for both of you. You leaned back in your chair and sighed. "What?" Liam asked looking at you and pulling your leg chair down so you were on the floor. "You winked at her and she called you sexy." "Oh that?" Liam chuckled and looked at you. "(Y/N), you are being immature." You were shocked. "What!? Me, immature? Well Liam you are my boyfriend and you started flirting with another girl!" My voice was being raised by the second. "(Y/N), calm down you're embarrassing me." he said trying to sit you down. "Me...you...ugh!" You stormed out and Liam followed. "Hey bitch!" he yelled. You stopped dead in your tracks. "What did you just call me?" you said through clenched teeth. "Yeah, you heard me you little whore!" Liam said tossing your jacket in the snow. (yes it's winter) "Why I have half a mind not to come over there and kick you in your imaginary balls!" you yelled. "They are real and you would know!" he said smirking. Oh hell nawh. You walked up to him and brought your heel to his area and he dropped to his knees. When you went to walk away he grabbed your ankle and pulled you down into the snow. You shrieked. The snow was ice cold to your bare arms and legs. "Fuck you!" he yelled and got on top of you. Then he slapped you. "Liam, I....GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU PRICK!" Liam got off and pulled you to the car. When he threw you in the car he got in and locked it. He drove home and he pulled you out. When you guys got into your house he slammed the door and pushed you upstairs. You tore off each other's clothes and made up by having angry sex.