Niall Imagine

You and Niall have been going out for a year and you never really thought about him cheating until Louis texted you last night and told you he was. Niall came over to your house to hang out. "Nialler stop that" you wined. "Stop what?" He asked sounding innocent. He was smacking your bum, and kissing your neck, and grabbing your waist while you tried to cook. You turned around. "Louis told me you were cheating on me. I'm afraid to know if you are or not." you said. Niall just looked at the ground "I was drunk, I didn't mean to." Niall said. You thought this was the best time to tell him. "Niall?" You said. "Yeah?" He replied. "I'm pregnant...But Niall it's not yours." You burst out in tears knowing you weren't ready for this. "Who's is it?" Niall asked. "Liam's." You said busting out in tears. "I will care for the baby like it is mine and I will love the baby like it is my own. But I will never let you go." He said and gave you a hug. When you released the hug you served dinner. "NIALL!!!" You screamed falling to the ground from all the pain. You were rushed to the hospital.

*At Home With Baby*

"I'm glad the baby did turn out to be yours Niall" you said. "Me too." He said. You were holding your little baby girl while Niall was holding your little baby boy. You had twins and Niall was super happy. "I love you (Y/N). No one can ever replace you." Niall said kissing your cheek. "I love you more Nialler." you said. The only thing you were sad about was you had the babies before you got married. Niall walked back in the room. "(Y/N), will you be in my heart forever and always?" Niall asked getting on one knee. You put the baby down and gave Niall a big hug. "YES! I WILL!" You screamed as Niall picked you up and spun you around. Then he gave you a passionate kiss.