Niall Imagine

You've just moved into your new house with your boyfriend Niall and you've decided to redecorate the spare room. You both arrive back from B&Q with everything you will need and both joking happily. You go off to get some snacks and drinks, while Niall goes and sets everything up. You take the tray upstairs to find everything covered in sheets and Niall in his old clothes ready to start. You dump the tray and after a quick change, you arrive back to find Niall has started painting but the contents on the tray have vanished apart from 1 biscuit! "Niall" you sigh trying not to laugh, "That was for both of us." "Yes, that's why I saved you one!” He winked, as you took the tray back down to get some more. You take the tray back upstairs into the room. "Niall there were no more biscuits so I brought some..." You stop as you enter the room because he is nowhere to be seen. You hear a cheeky laugh to see him standing behind you with a paintbrush. "You know you said you wanted to change your hair. What about a blue streak?" "No Niall!" You start to protest but he has already done it! "Right." You say as you grab a paintbrush while he stands there cracking up. You dip it in the paint and chase him round the room, eventually getting him on the nose. "Ha! Now we're even." you say smirking, but you see him reach for the paint again, so you run off. “Come here!” Niall says, chasing you out of the room and downstairs. "Niall, no paint out of the room!" You squeal as you run into the kitchen. "Fine." he says swinging you up in his arms and carrying you into the garden and lying you down on the lawn. He leans over you with the paintbrush in hand, smiling his cheeky smile. The sun was shining and it made his blue eyes sparkle, beautifully. "Please." You beg, playfully. "I don’t think so." He laughs and gets you on the nose and cheek. Then he lies next to you and you both stare at the fluffy white clouds floating across the blue sky. You look over at him and he looks back and smiles. "You are so beautiful." He says, brushing your hair off your face. "Even with blue in my hair?" You ask, blushing. "Even with blue in your hair." He replies grinning. "Maybe you should get it done permanently?" He winks. "You never fail to make me smile." he says and leans in to kiss you.