Louis Imagine

"(Y/N), do you want to come over to hang out with me and the boys?" "Is Louis going to be there?" "Yes (Y/N), Louis will be here!" You were on the phone talking to Zayn and he really wanted you to come over for the day. He knew you had a big crush on Louis and so did the other boys so he tried to get you two together. "Okay fine I will come over." "Great!" "Let me get ready and I'll be over there soon okay?" "Okay sounds good!" "Okay see you guys in a little bit! Bye!" So you hung up the phone and ran to your bathroom to take a shower. After your shower you went to your closet to find something cute to wear. You decided to wear skinny jeans, flats, and your cheetah print shirt. Once you finished getting ready you were on your way to Zayn's. You pulled up in the driveway and saw all of the boys cars. You got super nervous at this point because you didn't want to make yourself look stupid. "Here we go." you said to yourself getting out of your car. You shut the door and the boys must of heard it because they opened the front door all with smiling faces. "(Y/N)!" "Hey guys!" You walked to the door to greet all of them. "Come in come in!" Zayn said. So you followed them all back inside and to the living room. You guys all talked for a little while, then Niall just had the idea to play a game. "Guys! Let’s play truth or dare!" "Okay!" So you all sat up on the different couches. Zayn and Niall on one, Liam and Harry on another, then Louis next to you. "Okay I'll start!" Niall said excitedly. "hmm Louis! Truth or dare!?" Everyone turned to look at Louis and you noticed he looked a bit nervous. "Truth..." Everyone turned back to Niall and saw a smirk on his face. "Do you have a crush on anyone and if so who?!" Everyone turned back to Louis. You got really nervous at this point because you didn't want the person you liked to like someone else. "Yes I do like someone." "Ooohhh! Who!?" All the boys said. "Well umm (Y-...Y/N)" They all turned to look at you and you just blushed. "(Y/N), what do you think about that!?" Louis and you turned to look at all the boys and that signaled them to leave the room. "You like me?" "Yes a lot." "I like you too Louis." "Really?" "Yes! I never wanted to say anything because I thought it would ruin or friendship." "Same here!" "So what does this mean?" "I don’t know...(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" You guys hugged and kissed and the boys came running in cheering for you two. You just smiled and blushed. You all enjoyed the rest of the day together and you especially enjoyed it with your new boyfriend.