Harry Imagine

You were visiting your family in America and you were now at the airport on your way back home. But your flight got cancelled due to the hurricane and you were stuck at the airport. You were told that if you wanted to get home soon , that you could fly to California first and fly in the opposite direction.

“One Direction is stuck here. Their flight got cancelled too!”
You heard a girl sequel. You looked over to her and her friend. “We have to find them.” Her friend added. Your eyes skimmed the building and you locked eyes with Harry. You smiled and he smiled back and waved before he started walking in your direction. He then pointed in the direction to the bathrooms and you followed. “I’m Harry.” he told you. “(Y/N).” you said, shaking his extended hand. “It’s really bad out there, yeah?” he said making conversation. “Yeah.” you agreed. He sat on the floor and you followed.

The two of you talked for hours and the conversation flowed easily. “Flight 4838 to London is now boarding for California.” You heard and Harry heard over the intercom. “Well that’s my flight.” you and Harry said at the same time while getting up. “Well then I guess we won’t have to leave each other.” he smiled and said before you both walked to grab your luggage and board the plane.

Coincidentally your seats were next to each other. “So do you have a boyfriend?” Harry asked as the plane took off. “Nope. Do you? But a girlfriend?” you asked and giggled at your twist of words. He smiled. “Nope.” he said before grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers together. “Would you count this as our first date?” he asked. You smiled and nodded. “Well then, I always kiss on the first date.” Harry said before leaning in for a kiss. That was the start of a beautiful relationship.