Niall Imagine

"Babe you ready?" Niall said as he sat down on the couch. "Yeah...nervous though." you said as you sat down in front of him. He pulled out a guitar and handed it to you, then he pulled out another. "First chord I think is the easiest is Em, okay?" He showed you where to put your fingers and you did as he said. You’ve been practicing for hours and all you knew were the chords Em, D and G. "Ugh babe this is hopeless." you said and put the guitar away and looked down and Niall did the same. "Hey." he said and pulled your chin up. "It’s okay...but if you learn one chord more I’ll give you a surprise." he said as he winked at you. You smiled and Niall began to teach you again. Another hour passed and you could almost play every basic chord. Suddenly Niall stops playing. "Time for your surprise." he says and you wait there excited, knowing what it was. He pulls out a guitar pick. "SURPRISE! I made this one just for you. To celebrate that you can play the guitar now!" Niall looked really excited and you didn’t really like, but you didn’t want to hurt his feelings. "It’s beautiful Niall, but...I was hoping for something else." you say as you wink at him. He smiles as he knows what you’re talking about. Then he walks up to you, grabs you and started to kiss you.