Louis Imagine

You were walking around the mall and going in different stores trying on clothes. "GIRL THAT IS NOT FOR YOU!" Someone screamed across the store. He brought up some clothes. "Go try this on." He said. You did. It was a striped shirt with dark red skinny jeans. "Perfect." He said when you walked out. "Erm? Thanks." you said. "Mind if I buy it for you?" He asked. You shrugged. You got changed and he bought them for you. "Tomorrow do you think I can see you in that again?" He asked. "Are you asking me out on a date?" you asked excited. "Yeah. But if you don't want to that's fine." He said. He started talking really fast. You didn't know what to do so you kissed him. He automatically put his hands on your waist and started to kiss you back. You broke the kiss and gave him your number. Then you walked away.

*The Next Day*

You got changed and went to the park where Louis asked you to go. You sat under the tree and kept thinking. 'How lucky am I?'. Louis walked up to you and brought you to Starbucks. He then roamed town with you. At the end of the day he dropped you off at your house. "Call me whenever." He said then kissed your cheek. "Will do." you said. You walked inside and started dancing around your room.