Harry Imagine

You and your best friend Harry are hanging out together on his 16th birthday. "Harry?" you say. "Yesss?" he smiles. "Will you sing to me? You're really amazing..." you ask nervously. "Sure..." he says awkwardly. He starts singing 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder. When he finishes you just hug him. "What's that for?" he laughs. "Harry you're seriously amazing. You should go on X-Factor!" you say excitedly and reach for your laptop to sign him up. "Are you sure? I don't think I'd make it." he says taking the laptop away from you. "I promise you will. Who knows, maybe you'll win! Then you can thank me for making you famous." you laugh. He just rolls his eyes and laughs. He hands you back the laptop and you sign him up. "What should I sing?" he asks once you finish. "The song you just sung to me. You sounded incredible!" you smile. "Well I should probably start practicing then!"
*The day Simon signs them to his label*
"I told you you'd make it!" you say hugging Harry after he tells you the news. "I owe this all to you. Thank you so much!" he says picking you up and spinning you around. "(Y/N)...will you be my girlfriend?" he asks when he sets you down.
*8 years later*
"Darcy! Who taught you that word?" you ask your 2 year old daugher, Darcy. "Dada! Dada did it mommy!" she giggled. You look up to see Harry laughing his butt off. "Harold! Don't teach our 2 year old daughter to say pussy!" you said as seriously as you could but ended up laughing yourself. You had the best husband in the world.

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating like at all today. It's been busy and tough. Good news is, my brother is told me he's feeling like 90 percent healthy so yep he's feeling better. We bought him this stuff that you spray on the back of your throat (so you like open your mouth and spray it towards the back). Within a few seconds your throat is numb. So he can eat and talk now so yayyyy!!! I should update more now. But on another note thanks guys for the reads, comments, follows, votes. Everything. You're all awesome and I love you!