𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

𝓢𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼...

❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her neck.

Her scent was deliciously sweet: a clean vanilla custard fusion with an opulent, creamy inflection, I couldn't stay away.

God, the way I wanted to fuck her so hard. The headboard would slam against the wall while she was on all fours.

Rareșz,❞

❝You're killing me Kamaria,❞ I gently sunk my teeth into her flawless umber skin, my tongue caressing the marks with undue gentleness.

❝Please, we need to be patient,❞ she sighed when my hand slipped up her leg, my fingers hooking onto her thong.

We needed to make a soul connection. Soul connection-

❝You don't want me to eat you, baby?❞ I whispered against her ear, the emanation of her arousal heat making my eyes roll in pleasure.

❝Hmm, no...❞ she sighed again, her head tilting back in contrast.

❝Don't lie to me. Tell me what you want, love, and I'll make it happen.❞

𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐙 𝐕𝐈𝐙𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐎.

A famous bachelor, very volatile with commitment and love. He had no intentions of pursuing anything long term. He seems to have it all under control until he is rejected by a woman he found greatly enticing, until he is forced to reconsider his life choices in order to win her heart.

A leopard never changes its spots, or can it?

--♡--

Welcome! Welcome to yet another project that I poured my heart and soul into. This book more focused on emotional growth and development, but if you're also here for some steamy smut, I recommend you stay lol.

This project is focusing on Rareșz and Kamaria, the two people I've fallen in love with over past two months. I hope you love them just as much! I've *attempted* to write Rareșz as a sane, normal, um, normal guy. But I promise he's a gentleman 😉🤍

As usual, NO HATE is tolerated here. I'm not like those other authors that simply kiss ass and allow rude people to walk all over me. Run your keyboard the wrong way and I swear I won't be nice. But anyway, I'm actually pretty cool so say hi in the comments 💕

•𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓•

Copyright © Eren Hadid 2022

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the publisher.

DO NOT plagiarise my works. You will be held fully liable, it is a criminal offence and legal action will definitely be taken if so. You will be fully answerable to my lawyer and I promise you that.

•𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒•

•𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒•

𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐆 𝐄 𝐑 • 𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒
⇢𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦
⇢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦/𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴
⇢𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 (𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴)

𝐒 𝐎 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 • 𝐌 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀

⇨𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺: @𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘤__
⇨𝗧𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸: @𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘤_
⇨𝗣𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁: @𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘤_
⇨𝗚𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹: 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯.𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘥@𝘨𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭.𝘰𝘮

follow me for sneak peeks
and updates on my works
as well as my writing journey