04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Closure || Teflon Sega

It wasn't long until I was parked in my driveway, having already arrived at my penthouse.

Kamaria stared at the huge glass building that glistened under the influence of the lights and I chuckled, opening the door for her to come out.

"Thank you," she whispered, accepting the embrace of my hand then allowing me to pull her closer to my strong, rigid body.

I leaned down slightly, my hand clasped around the back of her neck as my slow breath hovered over her lips. She looked equally aroused, the desire swirling in her eyes when she wrapped her arms around my waist, my jacket covering her body.

Her tiny height was absolutely adorable.

"Can I kiss you, Kamaria?" I murmured, tilting her head slightly so she could meet my intense stare.

"Yes please," she whispered, her small hands gripping my shirt tightly as my lips finally descended onto hers, colliding as it developed into her fiery kiss.

God, she tasted phenomenal. So natural with a little bit of... I had no idea but it was really pleasant. The ecstasy overpowered my senses as I pulled her more against me, my tongue venturing deep into her mouth, our tongues intertwining sensually.

It didn't help that her hand had fallen to my bulge, squeezing it with a hum and I hissed.

"What are you doing to me? Fuck baby," I pulled away from her, my hungry eyes falling to her tantalising body that I oh so desperately wanted to see against my dark silk sheets... au naturel.

She squealed when I carried her over my shoulder, giving her big ass a tight smack and she giggled. I was going to have a lot of fun with her, she seemed to be exactly my type.

Impatiently, I closed and locked the front door before ascending the stairs to my master bedroom. When I pushed the door open, I was too distracted by her to close it, placing her against the plush bed and towering over her.

"You're so beautiful, I'm in pure awe." I moved to kiss along her neck as she sighed.

"Thank you, Rareșz." She was already unfastening the buttons on my shirt while my lips travelled along her sweet spot, my nose tracing slow, massaging circles before my tongue caressed it.

Her head tilted further back, giving me access as I squeezed her ass, the dress riding up along with my grip.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck the oxygen out of you," I exhaled, allowing my shirt to fall off my shoulders before I pushed her down against the bed and coming on top of her like a starved predator.

Yes, I needed her to quench me.

"Wow, you're so strong and huge," she ran her hands over my biceps in fascination, gasping in amazement when my pectorals contracted. I smirked, lifting her slightly by her waist.