16 || Rioja

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Overflo ~Teflon Sega ft. Angel and Dren

"So if you book your tasting for next month but one, then you have time to prepare for it. I'll put it in my calendar so I don't miss it," Yves told me as we went over the agenda once again.

"Of course. I was thinking the tasting could take place on the first of that month. That's roughly the period when people have money, and we could have great sales revenue." I suggested and he nodded, scribbling something down.

"So we'll have my blend with a platinum coating, then my name and signature in cursive. Lara's will be—"

"Ruby red, with my name and signature." She smiled widely, flicking her hair back and I laughed.

"Pretty sure people will love mine more," Yves smirked.

"Loving can lack effective demand. People will purchase mine more," she countered, winking at him. She was very intelligent, and loved challenging her business partner to keep him on his toes.

"Well good luck to the both of you. I'll be taking some time off to go to the vineyards and start working on the blends. I'll send you the dates when you can come for the tasting so we can finalise the release." I informed them and they nodded in satisfaction.

"I'd love that. This is the one of the best collabs I've made, having my favourite wine with my name on it." Lara gushed, clasping her hands in excitement.

"Same. I've been an avid wine enthusiast," Yves added, bringing nothing but a smile to my features.

"That's good to hear. I can't wait to see what this year has got for Viz Liquor," I closed my diary, setting my pen down.

"Only the best. When are you leaving for the vineyards?" Yves inquired.

"Tonight. I've got a few things on my calendar to deal with after that, so this is the best time to leave. Besides, they say the wine has matured well this time around, and we have good grape harvest." I shrugged with a smile.

"Wonderful. This is good to be the biggest collab ever." Lara squealed, causing the both of us to chuckle.

After the meeting, I descended in the elevator, answering a call from Izaiah.

"My man, what's up?" I answered.

"Rareșz, how did the meeting go?" He inquired with so much interest. He was a major shareholder of my company, along with Miguel. It was bound to be like that.

"Very well. They're so excited about their blends," I heard him cheer on the other end, murmuring to someone besides him.

"Congrats man, this calls for a celebration," I heard Miguel call out in the background.

"Absolutely. What do you guys have in mind? I should leaving for the vineyard tonight—"

"No you're not. We have to go for our last party at the club before you leave," they told me.