03 || Prosecco

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Nowhere || Shaker

She gave me a fake number.

How dare she? How dare-

I had assumed myself to be winning in life, but as soon as I came back home, slept for the next ten hours and woke up at one pm, the first thing I did after showering and taking some aspirin was call her.

The goddamn number didn't even exist.

I thought she was interested in me. The way she had spoken to me, had I been delusional? Had I been imagining things? I didn't understand. I was so confused, this had never happened to me.

If anything, girls were the ones who begged for my number. It truly puzzled me. I didn't lack anything: I had the money, the looks, the charisma, the personality, everything.

If so, then why did she give me a fake number?

My mind was in serious overdrive as I went to the gym to exercise with Izaiah and Miguel. I lifted more weights than I usually did, went for the intensive workout machinery and exerted all my anger into my motions.

"Bro, are you okay? I promise you, I've barely lifted those kind of weights." Miguel gave me a wary expression as I drank my water.

"I'm fine." I grumbled, finally meeting their adamant gazes, "I mean it."

"Do we look stupid to you? We've known you for years man, something's up. You look tense," Izaiah moved closer, and so did Miguel.

I sighed deeply, unlocking my phone with facial recognition then pressing on Kamaria's contact.

"Call her." I tossed it to them and they curiously studied the phone, gasping when it didn't go through.

"Wait, she actually gave you a fake number? What a Guinness World record in Rareșz's books." Their eyes were wide as they tried to call the number again to no avail.

"Fuck, she's a feisty one. That's odd, who gives the famous bachelor Rareșz Vizcaino a fake number? Majority of the females worship you," Miguel looked puzzled.

"Yeah well, she's the minority." I shrugged helplessly.

"Don't worry bro, there are many fish in the sea. Not the end of the world, delete the number and forget her. I'll hook you up." Izaiah said with a smirk, tossing the phone back to me.

The problem was, I didn't want anyone but her.

"No, I won't give up. I've got connections, I'll find her." They hollered at my statement.

"Is she that beautiful?" Miguel raised a brow.

"You have no idea. You know that moment where you want to slam her against the wall?" They hollered even louder.