12 || Chardonnay

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Easier ~ Shaker

Kamaria deserved the world.

And right now, I wanted to give it to her. All of it.

I'm sure she was shocked when I told her that I wanted to meet with her at a particular location. I easily sent the location, snapping pictures of the massive fountain in the middle to prove that I was actually at the stated place.

I sat on the bench, mindlessly scrolling through my phone while I waited for her. I was trying to ignore all the stares and fingers that were pointing in my direction.

Finally, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I smiled when I realised that it was Kamaria. She looked gorgeous as usual in a white flowy silk dress that looked lush against her soft sepia skin, and her long hair was tied into an elegant bun with her usual pins and clips.

She truly loved those, as well as the blueberry-scented lip gloss she was always applying. Casually seeing her pull the clear blue tube every five minutes gave me a little bit of insight.

"Hey, I'm here," she shrugged with a grin, her own eyes taking note of my casual outfit which consisted of dark jeans and a white shirt. The top button wasn't pinned, some of my pale skin peeking from the cotton material as well as the thin silver chain.

"I'm glad you could make it, love. Great date idea, hm?" I gestured to the extravagant art gallery towering before us. The famous Valdivieso Gallery that everyone wanted to visit.

"Really great, I've been here once, but it feels right when you come along with a lover," she spread her arms and I laughed, taking her own basket from the ground where she had placed it.

"I like the sound of that. Me, a breathtakingly stunning woman and lovely art." I gave her my own basket and she received it with a wide smile.

"I wonder if they'll let us have our picnic in the gallery," she mumbled while checking my tote bag for wine.

"I spoke to Reid Valdivieso. He said he was okay with it, says it’s a gallery for lovers to express themselves." I informed her, watching her eyes light up upon seeing her favourite cherry flavour and two other blends.

"Wonderful. And thank you for bringing me the wine," she accepted my hand and we walked to the gallery.

The security guard didn't interrogate us, simply letting us through and we entered the majestic place. A vivid yet vintage style incorporated into a simultaneously modern set-up, the art pieces framed in vitreous glass and the illumination of the lights made them look much more enticing.

It truly counted as one of the most beautiful infrastructures ever. Kamaria was already snapping a few pictures and taking videos, turning the camera to me.

"Say hi, Rareșz," she encouraged and I smirked, waving a hand. She switched to the front camera so we were both included.

"We're about to have a cute picnic in the Valdivieso Gallery, how cool is that?" Kamaria held up her thumb.