18 || Zinfandel

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

The next day, Kamaria and I finished off some packing and purchasing, and the whole process took up most of our morning.

We only boarded my private jet to the vineyards in the afternoon, and Kamaria was so thrilled to be embarking on the trip with me.

During the flight, we watched a film together, lounging in the bed of the jet until I eventually fell asleep with my arm draped over her stomach, and soon enough, we were both cosy and fast asleep that we didn't end up finishing the film.

My bodyguard had to knock repetitively to wake us up, and when we did, it was nearly sunset. We had finally arrived and I was so excited to be spending time with my soul partner. I was so convinced that we'd make a lot of progress together. We most definitely would.

"Wow Rareșz, this whole place is yours?" She marvelled, gazing around at the majestic area.

There were plots and plots of grapevines adorned with juicy, perfectly ripe grapes of all sorts.

The land stretched endlessly, and there was a beautiful view of the lake and mountain in the distance, just over the hill.

The place was quite remote but I had managed to get the advanced winery installed here, and we even did a little bit of farming and animal breeding.

There was a three storey mansion on the virescent, quiet and beautiful side of the land. My mansion. It was built to suit the weather conditions around us, and it was painted white to reflect the heat whenever it got very hot.

It had large windows and many balconies, then I had set a vintage scheme, mixed with a little bit of contemporary style. There were fireplaces, luxurious couches, fluffy rugs and many other things that gave it a homely feel.

There were so many pretty garden spaces with tables and chairs, barbecue areas, playgrounds and hammocks for relaxation.

It was truly a comfort place and whenever work and business got crazy, I always came here to detox and collect all my thoughts.

It was my safe haven, a place I've always loved to stay in whenever I wanted some inner peace.

Sometimes, the fame and success got to me, hence it was necessary to restore my sanity every once in a while, get a reality check that one wrong move could change everything for me.

"Yes, this is my place. This is where all the magic happens, the Viz Liquor factory is just down the road, a little further away from here so we can enjoy our peace and quiet." I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

She had such a beautiful smile, it made me melt right there and then. I was a sucker for it.

"That's so amazing. I'm so honoured that you brought me here, to your little comfort space." She easily sensed that this was a very sentimental place to be.