01 || Sauvignon Blanc

Mr

Mr. Vizcaino's Lover
Saturday 14 January 2023
18.40hrs

The beautiful banner was made by the amazing typinchapters, you guys should definitely check her graphics out 🩶

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Cuts ~ Limi

"This is about to be one of the wildest nights of our life," Izaiah exclaimed as we pulled up in our reserved spot at Fusion Essence.

One of the biggest, most prestigious clubs in the city. Where all the affluent people came to unwind, and lose their fucking minds.

This was where all the magic happened: hard-core drugs, matured, expensive alcohol and a whole lot of wild things you could ever imagine.

But of course, from the outside, it was simply a very decent place to have a drink... or two.

You needed a VIP ticket to unlock all the wildest fantasies. And a lot of connections. The crowd was only limited to the members of the highest social hierarchy, therefore exclusive.

I've been attending these parties for the past three years and still, I had a hunger to go wilder. The girls weren't enough, the drugs didn't get me high enough, nor did the liquor.

I wanted to lose my mind completely, or maybe my life. I didn't know which one was which. Regardless, I planned to live my life to the full potential. Twenty-seven was decent enough to not give a fuck about society's expectations.

Settling down. The aspect itself sickened me to the core.

I didn't perceive myself as the stable type of phenomenon. I was a curious soul, possessed a wandering mind and volatile eye with a mini concentration span for a grown man. That same curiosity led my fate, and I wasn't sure whether it led to eternal life or damage.

But that temporary euphoria was fucking worth it.

It feels like you enter a bizarre and completely different dimension. A dimension that is perilously thought-provoking but simultaneously deceitful.

A dimension that convinces you that you have achieved everything you want in life, manipulates your nerves into giving you a false sense of intense relief.

Warm, fuzzy, with a subtle hint of danger. Oh, the danger wasn't so subtle once the repercussions adamantly pursued you in your sober state, it was absolutely life-threatening. Hence why you do it again.

And again.

And again.

Running away from responsibility was a popular past time, an extreme sport that ought to qualify for the Olympics.