15 || Masdevallia Orchid

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

When You're Sad I'm Sad || Charlie Puth

It was six o'clock in the morning and I was done getting ready for work.

I was meeting up with Yves and Lara today for the investment finalisations and contract draw-ups. It truly warmed my heart when prominent people in society acknowledged my hard work and showed their love for it.

Today, I want to bring Kamaria along with me. She was someone who had shown great interest in Viz Liquor and I knew it was genuine. She had texted me last night, informing me that she had finished the bottle of wine I had brought her the other day.

No words could explain the smile I had over my features when I heard that, nor could they depict the intense joy that bubbled within me.

For the past few months, we spent a lot of time together, visiting one another- well, mostly me but that was besides the point.

We had dinner together, watched TV shows together, went shopping together and did many other wholesome things together.

She was still quite adamant about abstaining and I respected that. She had simply given in to her desires during our date three weeks ago and I understood that.

It was very hard, though. Watching her sway her tantalising body in the most tempting ways whenever she was walking, humming or listening to some music was quite a challenge.

We kissed frequently, and that always heightened my desires, but these days I was learning to control my feelings. To introspect on why I liked Kamaria so much.

Slowly, she was becoming a part of my life. The routine of calling her two to three times a day and talking to her throughout the night until we both fell asleep on the call was my favourite.

Buying her flowers and something interesting before I popped into her apartment or the restaurant had become a habit that didn't seem arduous anymore. If anything, it helped me refresh and take my mind off things.

I still slept on the couch at her place, or sometimes, when I was extremely tired, I went to the other bedroom.

Kamaria was always the first to wake up and make me some delicious breakfast, and on the weekend, she never forgot to turn off my alarm so that I could have a good rest instead of brainstorming at three am like I always do.

For our little dinner dates in the comfort of my penthouse, she always got to pick the wine, and I always had to hold the ladder for her as she explored which new flavour she wanted to have that night. Miguel always made the five-star cuisines for us, or sometimes, we ordered from the Ricci restaurant.

Izaiah helped with my outfits and setting up the place, then Miguel focused on the meals and desserts. For a date that usually begun at six pm, they came to my place at as early as twelve pm to start prepping. I loved my boys, they were my entire life.