17 || Ludisia Orchid

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

My watch read nine thirty pm and I was currently parked in front of Kamaria's apartment, patiently waiting for her to make an appearance.

I was just about to call her as we were running very late, but I soon saw her figure modelling out of the glass doors.

Fuck me, this woman was the epitome of immaculate.

She was dressed in a sparkly black dress with thin straps that flaunted her big, perfect breasts. It accentuated her tiny waist and a bit of her wide curves, hanging dangerously over her ass, threatening to show her delicate skin and whatever material she had underneath.

I was stunned, too speechless as I watched her straight hair sway, making her look more like the goddess she was. She looked out of this world; her velvety espresso skin, bronzed and dusted professionally, her sexy legs with an anklet at the end and her huge ass that effortlessly bounced with each step.

Fuck, I was in love. Kamaria was so beautiful, I couldn't believe my luck.

"Rareșz, sorry I'm late. Had to make sure I looked good. I know a lot of celebrities go there and I wanted to look presentable for you." I could tell she was blushing as she looked up at me the moment she slipped into the car.

Wow, her fragrance was fucking delicious. That lime, patchouli and amber, it was putting me on edge.

If I didn't fuck her in the back seat before the party, then the gods were watching over me.

"You look so beautiful, my love. I'm in awe of your perfection right now." The emotion was evident in my tone as she opened her mouth and closed it again, at an utter loss for words.

This woman did things to me, things that I couldn't explain. I wanted to kiss her so hard, and I did, bringing my hand beneath her chin and tilting her head so I could taste her luscious lips.

Holy hell, she tasted like Heaven. I couldn't help myself when she moaned into the kiss, gripping my bicep tight.

I licked, sucked and bit her, our tongues greedily mingling as she became breathless. I was starting to get aroused from the simple action, and I was becoming impatient.

The sexual tension between us had been building up for the past month. I couldn't take it anymore.

"God, I need you right now baby," I breathed against her lips, admiring how they glistened with her gloss, along with my saliva.

"Rareșz, we need to get to the party," she squeezed my developing tent and I tilted my head back in agony.

Yeah, I always relapsed. Sex was like my oxygen, I couldn't live without it. Not when a sexy woman like Kamaria existed.

"Hmm. Fine, but after we get drinks, I'm not having any excuses," I licked her lips once more, causing her to giggle.

"As you wish, Mr. Vizcaino. I'm all yours tonight," she winked, and I chuckled before turning the ignition on and speeding onto the road.