02 || Vanilla Orchid

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Reposition Me ~ Shaker

When she turned to acknowledge me, the air left my fucking lungs.

God, she was beyond beautiful, I couldn't even explain it.

She had straight, dark hair, an intriguing shade of sweet cola and some sparkling coppery brown eyes that beheld all the life. Her velvety espresso skin was bronzed to perfection, complimenting her forest green silk dress that lay lush against her voluptuous body. The curves, the breasts, they left me utterly speechless.

Wow. Just, wow.

"Do I know you?" She tilted her head with a smile that flaunted her white teeth, noticing how I've been staring intently at her. She was absolutely breathtaking, clearly standing out in the midst of all the eager women around me.

"You probably do, in your dreams." I found myself moving closer as she laughed heartily.

That little melody alone entwined my eardrums, a melliloquent tune that provoked deep arousal within me. She looked so angelic, a little bit innocent too. Her features were soft and refined, she looked out of this world.

Like a pretty, rare black barbie doll. I was deeply captivated by her quintessence.

Something about her made me want to protect her, to give her the entire world. She ignited some deep emotions that I couldn't quite decipher yet, but if she gave me a chance, I'd have an idea.

But judging from my behaviour, I probably wouldn't. I always left before things got serious. I didn't want to be tied down by anything... or anyone.

"Very funny. You've got charm, don't you?" She looked amused, her eyes studying me and lingering on my bicep that was propped on the vitreous counter top.

"I use it when necessary," I murmured, biting my lip slightly when she crossed one leg over the other. We shook hands, my body shivering slightly as the sparks of current wavered through my body. "To let a girl like you know that you're a fucking goddess."

She was probably blushing with the way she was grinning. She was so cute, it hurt. "Thank you, that's sweet."

Her voice was a beautiful symphony, a serenade that lured me into her ethereal aura, much like a spell. And I was falling, fast.

It was probably infatuation, this happens quite often.

But what worried me is that none of them had ever made me feel like this: nervous, possessive, mesmerised and very turned on.

I wanted her all to myself. The thought of her possibly being with another man infuriated me, I resisted the urge to smash my glass of whiskey against the counter.