09 || Albariño

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Miguel and Izaiah gave each other smiles of approval, fist-bumping each other when their suggestions worked out. I had been getting ready, well, they had been getting me ready for my date for the past three hours.

Both got me to do deep-cleansing skincare and shaving. I spent a lot of time showering, then we spent over an hour arguing over my infinite outfits. I tried on hundreds of them, and it was either Miguel thought it was too formal or that Izaiah thought it was too plain and simple.

After a stressful argument, we finally found the perfect outfit which consisted of a pastel green, designer turtleneck, some dark trousers, a forest green blazer with gold cufflinks then a long coat to finish off the look.

I put on an emerald piercing on my left ear, then used minimal gold accessories, much to Izaiah’s distaste. Miguel was laughing at how I had made so much of an effort for this date, something I've never done before. He was right, I wanted to make an impression.

“Let us know how it goes. Don’t do something I would,” Miguel patted my back.

“He's right, take it slow-”

“Guys, come on. This isn’t my first date, and besides, I thought you wanted a hundred thousand?” I cocked a slit brow.

“We do, but you're our bro. We know how much you want Kamaria,” Izaiah winked, snapping a picture of me.

“And I want to see if a playboy like you is going to make it,” Miguel smirked, pushing my bowl of car keys towards me.

“And I will. Watch and learn,” I spoke confidently, taking the Maserati keys. I had about thirty minutes to get to Evergreen on time.

“If you say so. Izaiah and I will be at the bar if things go south.” He informed me with a smug smile. I simply rolled my eyes then walked to my car. After placing her package that I got in the afternoon on the passenger’s seat, I drove to my destination.

After some minutes, I arrived and the valet was ready when I stopped by the entrance. I got the matte white bag from the back as well as the bouquet then disembarked, making my way to the reception.

The place was full of mesmerising, virescent nature that evidently tranquilised the diners. Azure, pellucid water trickled down the translucent walls, a gelid mist simmering over my face when I ventured further into the place.

I took note of a celebrity by the reception, probably confirming their reservation. The cacophonous sound of silverware filled my ears along with some soft soul music as well as the faint murmurs and laughs of the people.

“Good evening, Mr. Vizcaino. You're right on time, table for two in the VIP section?” A lady addressed me before I could even blink or breathe.

“Yes. Has she arrived?” I inquired.