11 || Blue Vanda Orchid

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

You Know Better ~ Sarina

I inhaled a deep breath, adjusted my blazer jacket before knocking on Kamaria's door. They had easily let me in when I asked to see her, because— well who could say no to me?

After some minutes, she opened the door, her eyes lighting up when she caught sight of me. A small gasp left my lips when I saw how stunning she looked.

To my surprise, she had opted for the turquoise blue dress that I had convinced Illithyia she would like. And it seemed she did.

It hugged her big breasts perfectly, moulding her hourglass figure to a point where my mouth had begun to water. It had a slit that showed off her pretty leg. She had done her makeup and straightened her hair, securing it with pins and clips.

Kamaria looked breathtaking, I felt so proud to have her as my date tonight. She was obviously going to capture everyone's attention; she was a goddess on earth.

"You wore turquoise too? I thought you'd wear royal blue," she asked in shock.

"I knew you'd wear this one, it seemed like your style," I moved forward so much that I could smell her delicious fragrance, "I was going to convince you to wear it if you didn't."

"And if I refused?" She gave me a challenging stare, causing me to slowly lean against the door ledge, leaning close to her tilted head.

"Then I'd finger fuck you over my knee until you said yes, love." I winked, my lips lightly hovering over hers and I could feel my member twitching. The tension between us was so palpable, it suffocated the both of us.

"I love that kind of confidence," she smirked, moving away and walking back to the living room. I followed, shutting the door then following her to her room as usual.

I watched her ass sway with each step, biting my lip to suppress my intense inner urges. I wanted to bite her so bad, a bite that everyone at the dinner would acknowledge.

"Your little pocket handkerchief is here," she held up a fine piece of silk that was professionally folded, "why?"

"I wanted you to put it into the blazer pocket for me," I winked again, moving towards her. I loved how I always towered over her, she was so cute.

"Hm, such a baby," she pouted, tiptoeing to slip it into the small pocket on my chest.

"Of course, I'm your baby, and you're mine," I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her closer to me. I wanted a closer look of her pretty face… actually, I just wanted her close.

"You smell so good, oh my gosh," she buried her face in my chest and I laughed.

"You're obsessed with me," I chuckled, making her pull away with a raised brow.