13 || Cymbidium Orchid

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

In The Middle ~ Rareșz

I checked the time on my phone and it read a quarter past twelve.

I had gotten a break from work and the first thing I did was visit the same flower shop where I always got Kamaria orchids.

They knew I was a regular customer now, giving me little extras like chocolate boxes or little teddies for buying one of their most expensive flowers.

Today, I had gotten her the bottle of Viz Cherry Sky along with everything else, but as I looked ahead in my car, I spotted a cute, niche store with alluring décor and displays that had me leaving my car and walking towards it.

I didn’t remove my shades, but the moment I stepped foot inside, a series of gasps surfed through the atmosphere. Ignoring them, I inspected the illuminated display of fancy hair accessories, hairbrushes and many other things that reminded me of Kamaria. She would definitely love this place.

I took a few pictures, sent them to Illithyia and asked her if she thought Kamaria would like it or if it was comfortable in the hair. This was fucking ridiculous, but I didn’t care. This was for my Kamaria, and besides, it was refreshing to be in a store that didn’t exude masculinity all the time.

She quickly texted back in all caps, mentioning that they were the best hair accessories she had ever seen. She requested the location and after sending it, I decided to pick all of the different types of accessories in light blue or turquoise, including the pins and clips she loved putting in her hair. I even found plenty of tubes of lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss.

I wanted to take all of them, but my hands were full.

“Here,” a voice said from beside me and I looked down, meeting a pair of dark eyes. She was holding up a khaki paper bag, and I smiled, putting the endless items into the bag.

“Thanks. Environmental safety?” I said while inspecting all the tubes of lip gloss. Some with glitter, some clear with mineral-encrusted wands dipped in the clear tubes and many other pretty ones. I picked two of each blue-coloured glosses, then three of the fancier ones. All in all, I had more than fifty.

“Absolutely. Saving the turtles,” she sounded cheery and I hummed.

“I'm looking for Enticed lip gloss, but I can't find it here,” I mumbled, checking all the brand names. I had taken note of all the empty tubes in her room, and the ones she had in her bag, typing the brand name in my notes and searching it up the moment I got home.

“They're specially formulated and very expensive, so they have their own section,” she pointed at the display illuminated with neon blue.

I walked towards it, inspecting the different sizes and designs. Her tubes had snowflake designs on them and icy calligraphies. She clearly invested more into these things, and I respected that.