Staying or going

There was nothing more that Y/N liked than having a quiet evening in, while her roommate was out partying.

She didn't particularly like the nightlife scene and thought a good series with popcorn was the way forward. Besides, partying was the last thing on her mind.

She was in the middle of watching "The Witcher" when she heard a slight knock at the door.

It made her jump a little as she wasn't sure who could possibly show up at 9 pm.
She quickly grabbed the remote and paused the show, pretending that no one was home and hoping the person at the door would go away.

A few seconds passed before she heard a second knock. Y/N hesitantly got up to creep closer to the door.
'If this is some sort of prank, I'm knocking out whoever is behind that door.' Y/N hyped herself, all while trying to reassure herself

A third knock was heard and since Y/N was close to the door at this point, she looked through the peephole.
To her shock and disbelief, she found herself looking straight at Ariana Grande.

It took a while until all the pieces of the puzzle made sense to Y/N.
'I can't believe that son of a bitch was telling the truth.'

She was always told by her roommate that he was going out with a celebrity, but Y/N refused to believe him since this guy was a compulsive liar.

Tony and Y/N had shared a flat since they started studying together and while they had grown apart over the years of studying, they had still remained good friends, well at least friends enough to share a flat.

Y/N decided to open the door. Worst case scenario, she would get killed by Ariana Grande and that honestly didn't sound half as bad.

Ariana jumped slightly at the sudden door opening. After the third knock, she didn't think he was home.
Her eyes grew wide in surprise when she saw a girl opening the door.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for Tony." She just managed to say to this girl with the most gorgeous eyes.

"Ah. Well, he's out partying tonight. So, he won't be back until probably tomorrow afternoon." Y/N answered, slightly chuckling knowing that Tony was pretty much a party animal.

"Oh." Ariana replied, with a tone that Y/N recognized as disappointment.

"Didn't he tell you?" Y/N tentatively asked. She knew Tony could sometimes be a bit of a deceiver.

"No. He told me to come by any time today and since I was around, I stopped by. But it's fine. I'll have things to think about during my 2-hour drive back." She said, attempting a joke about the future of their relationship.

Y/N knew though, that this was bad news.

"Look, if it's too much of a drive, you're more than welcome to stay here and you can stay in his room. You could even trash it if it makes you feel better. I'll take the blame." Y/N jokingly offered, and she was surprised to feel her heart skip a beat when she heard the petite brunette laugh.

"That's sweet of you. Maybe I should get going, but could I use your restroom before I do?" She politely asked.

"Of course, just down there to the left" Y/N pointed in the direction to go.

With a smile, Ariana disappeared down the hallways.

Ariana felt stupid to think she could show up at any time and that he'd be there. She even texted him on her way to him but got no response. She didn't want to admit to his roommate that she had made the two hour drive just for him this evening.

She had heard of Y/N luckily. At least that's one of the things he hadn't been deceptive about. She had seen her in some pictures and had always thought she was gorgeous.

When she came out of the bathroom, she could smell coffee and it instantly made her feel warm inside. She loved the coziness of the place and she attributed the style to Y/N. No way Tony had this much taste.

"Did you style your whole apartment?" Ariana asked Y/N, who she saw was preparing a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, straight A, ex-design student." She said proudly, joking a bit and pointing at herself in a playful way.

Ariana chuckled at her silliness.

"Well, I get it. You did your teachers proud." She offered a smile and sat at the kitchen counter, on which Y/N was just setting down the extra cup.

Y/N now poured the coffee in her cup and got out some soy milk and regular milk.

"I didn't know which one you wanted." She said pushing the milk containers towards her.

"Oh definitely soy milk, I never really liked regular milk. Makes me feel like a baby cow." Ariana said, slightly shaking her head at the idea of regular milk in any shape or form.

Y/N couldn't help but burst out in laughter. Her laughter was so enthralling that Ariana found herself laughing with her.

"What?" Ariana asked, smiling at the sight of a smiling Y/N

Ariana Grande/You ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara