Drive Home

A/N: This story is based on a request by @xxRiouykxx, thank you for letting me use the idea and hope you enjoy it! Much love! 💗 

FYI, I am still taking requests - got two to work on at the moment so it might take some time but don't hesitate to send me ideas, or scenarios you absolutely want to read and I will try my best to make it as close to how you imagined it to be :D 

Don't be shy, I will never judge any ideas you guys have!

-----------------

"Don't get me wrong; this was such a lovely night babe, but why, in the name of everything that is holy, in a location where the drive is nearly more than an hour from where we live? There are just as good places closer to ours." Ariana told her girlfriend as they were walking hand in hand back to the car in the parking lot.

They had just had a wonderful meal in a restaurant located on the outskirts of L.A, where they had celebrated their 3 years together.

"You're so spoiled, I swear. Seeing a bit of country side did not kill you Ari." Her girlfriend, Y/N, teased and laughed at her as she momentarily let the smaller girl's hand go to search for her keys in her pocket. She had volunteered to drive them here as she knew her girlfriend was going go have a bit too much wine and champagne tonight and therefore would be in no condition to drive.

Ariana rolled her eyes at Y/N and waited for Y/N to find her car keys before quickly linking her hand with hers again.

"Nearly. Did you see that huge bug that flew right in my face when we got in?" Ariana said, a bit dramatically and exaggerating the size of the insect she had come face to face with.

"It's called a fly and I'm pretty sure you can find them everywhere, including in your apartment babe." This time Y/N laughed at her girlfriend and her dramatic behaviour.

"I've never seen an insect that size." She said, trying to persuade Y/N of the horror she had gone through at that particular moment.

"You never go out anyways so you wouldn't see anything to begin with." That got her a fake shocked expression followed by a light and very soft punch from her girlfriend as they continued teasing one another.

They made it quickly to Y/N's car and got in, sheltering themselves from the cold wind outside.

"But seriously; thank you for the wonderful night. The food was amazing and the wine list menu you chose was spot on and exactly what I liked. Best anniversary dinner ever." Ariana said leaning to her girlfriend, from the passenger seat and kissing her deep on the lips.

Y/N happily kissed her back, with just as much passion, smiling into their kiss.

"What about that anniversary night I made you homemade gnocchis and homemade mascarpone ice cream?" She recalled an anniversary night where she had literally spent the whole day in the kitchen wanting to impress her girlfriend with Italian heritage by cooking homemade Italian food.

"Babe. I'm the Italian one here. Let's just say it's best you leave the Italian food for me to make." She laughed at her own memory of the gnocchis being cooked too long and therefore resulting in being soggy. She had deeply appreciated the effort Y/N had made but her cooking still needed to be worked on. While Ariana had replied to Y/N, Y/N had started the car and were pulling out of the driveway.

"You can barely even cook an omelette. If I left any kind of food to be cooked up to you, we would both starve." She laughed and Ariana couldn't help but laugh at her observation. It's true Ariana wasn't the best cook. Y/N definitely was out of both of them. She could not complain anymore.