Livestream

A/N: This is another awesome idea submitted by @xxRiouykxx <3 Hope you like it!

----------------------

'arianagrande is now live'

That was the first thing Y/N saw pop up on her notifications as she was aimlessly scrolling through Instagram. She got excited at Ariana's name popping up and quickly pressed on the notification which directed her to a black screen.

Ariana had no idea what she was doing with this live feed but she had just lost at "Mario Party" to Njomza and her 'punishment' was to do a 15-minute livestream on Instagram.

Usually, Ariana liked to keep her livestreams short and sweet, so she was at a loss when she was staring into the camera lens that was projecting her face to her 179 million followers for the next 15 minutes.
Luckily, she could see only a little over 30,000 of them were watching her at that moment. Well, that number minus 1 – Njomza didn't really count as she was watching the livestream, laughing at her friend's awkward appearance on screen.

"Hey guys, so I just lost at a game of Mario Party to Njomza. She said if I lost, I had to do a livestream for 15 minutes. Ya'll know I don't really stay that long on livestreams, so please entertain me." She dragged that "e" at the end, in a pleading manner for her fans to save her from this 15 minutes of awkwardness she was experiencing 30 seconds in.

She saw a lot of comments going by – mostly emojis of hearts and "ily". She giggled at some of the comments that were going by, she seriously thought her fans were the funniest. There were a few verified accounts – Tommy certainly loved commenting on how awkward she looked, so did Courtney and Alfredo. She mentally noted to kick their asses next time she saw them.

"You're boring" she heard Njomza tease her from the other room. She could definitely be heard on the livestream. This resulted in even more comments going through at how fans loved their friendship, asked if they were dating, a lot of "lmao" and "lol", agreeing with the rudeness of Njomza's comment.

On her side, Y/N laughed at all the comments she was seeing, loving how fans were teasing Ariana and how she was laughing at most of them, not taking herself seriously, which was refreshing to see coming from a star of her caliber.

Even though Y/N was a successful influencer on Instagram with a high follower count, she had always been fascinated and star struck by Ariana. She had been generously invited by Ariana's record label to some of her concerts, but never physically met the pop star before.

"Njomza, I swear to God, you can do this livestream if you want." Ariana replied, shouting to her friend in the other room.

"Nah I'm good, you sore loser." Njomza said laughing at her friend who was just awkwardly staring into the lens.

A few more comments followed, which Ariana read silently for the most part, interacting only to a certain amount of them.

Y/N decided it was the perfect moment to be silly and try to get her to laugh.

y/n/y/l/n – how about you go on a date with me? (:

Ariana saw the comment from Y/N go by and smiled.

"Why, hello Y/N."

She knew of Y/N but had never met her before. She followed Y/N on instagram and knew that Y/N followed her back. She always found Y/Ns content funny and looked forward to seeing her new posts every day. She was so down to earth.

It was something she really liked about her, her realness. She did also a lot to help animal shelters which was an absolute big gold star in Ariana's books. Not to mention she had two of the cutest dogs she regularly posted about.