I Really Do!!!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday,Dare GUNDI! Happy birthday to you 🥳🎉🎂!!!

The girl cut the cake and Haseena took the piece of cake and feed  her the cake and put some cream on her high cheeks and which are again a happy birthday.

HM: Happy birthday my GUNDI ❤️!

KS: Thank you Hasi!

Just just after that a boy came and there were e just pindrop silence. But our Karishma wasn't looking so glad after he came. She was some like irritated somewhere. He came near of 
Karishma and took a piece of cake and try to feed her. But Karishma turn her face to the other side. He just smile at her act.

Boy: please accept me! I really do! I can change girls in every week. But this time I am sure about my feeling, about my HEART ❤️!!!

KS: But I don't believe on  you.

Boy: Please, don't say this.

KS: Please, I don't even feel for you.

Boy: Really?!

KS: Yes.

Boy: Ok then! If you are not mine, then I won't let anyone to be mine!

KS : Do what ever you want. I don't care!

Boy: Do you really think you you don't care about me? Ok then, just wait and watch.

Karishma turn and was going out of the canteen. She was at the door when she hare Haseena's voice.

HM: RONAK, what are you doing!?

Want to know what is he going to to DO?!!

I'm not done yet 😁!

Ronak took a knife from the nearest table and started writing something by cutting his arm. Those cuts were so deep that anyone can see the veins of
his. Blood was coming from those deep cuts . Karishma was almost out of the canteen but she turned back after hearing Haseena's voice and sow the worst view of her life! She ran towards Ronak and held his hand in her's. She sow Ronak has written her name on his arm.

KS: What the hell Ron! Have you lost your mind? Have you gone mad?

Ron: Yes, I am mad! I have gon mad! FOR YOU!!!

Then he made himself free from her held and sat on the floor on his right knee and took out a ring 💍 from his pocket. But before that he unbuttoned
first 2-3 buttons of his shirt and made a clear view of his chest. Karishma's eyes got wide open by this view. There was a tattoo on Ron's left chest of Karishma's name and fresh blood voiceless was around it's. Then Karishma looked at the ring in his head. Blood was continuously coming out of his hand.

Ron: Karishma !? I'm not lying! Trust me!

Now it was clear that,by now this time Ronak have became very weak for the blood loose. He was feeling dreezy.

Ron: Karishma!?
                               I REALLY DO!

And this was the last sentence by him.
But before he could touch the ground Karishma held him. Some how he again opened his eyes and made Karishma ware the RING!
Karishma became numb . There was a unknown feeling while have took place in her HEART ❤️!

I don't like "I love you" that much 😁, that's why I didn't use that link 😁.

End of the part.

Please ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes.