Just kill me

Next day in the morning Karishma come to check on Haseena. After interning in the room Karishma found Haseena was again sleeping on the floor by holding her knees near to her chest. Karishma came near to her. And said,

KS: Hay, you! Stop this drama. It's been almost 2 and 1/2 days you haven't eaten anything. I have both food for you.

But there was no reply from Haseena. So she again called her loudly, but all in vain. So she got near of her and tap her body. And for her sock Haseena's body was all cold. Karishma didn't know what to do so, she started to tap her chicks.

KS: Hay! You can't die this soon. Hay! Wake up!! Wake up I said!!!

After getting no response she put her hand on Haseena's neck. And take a breath of relief!

              Man she is still alive 😂

Then she got the whole situation, what happened to Haseena. She ran out of the room and and bring some wooden pitches and fire them near Haseena's body to make her body temperature normal.

Karishma took some water in her plame and splashed on Haseena's face. After 2 or 3 attempt Haseena show some moves in her body. Karishma is released the breath which she was holding in her unknown.

Haseena was gritting her teeth to bare the body pain and headache. But failed to do so, and started to heat her fest on the floor. Here Karishma was confusingly watching all this.

After some moments Karishma get near of Haseena and gave her the food and said to her to eat. But Haseena wasn't in her sense and refund to eat anything and,

HM( joining hands): I don't want to eat anything. Please, just give me some water. I can't bare this pain anymore! Please!!!

But here Karishma though that Haseena was talking about the pain which she got by the torcher. And her anger again started to raise up.

HM: please give me the bag just for 2 minutes. After that do what ever you want with me! Please!!!

KS: And why so!? Do you really think I'm a fool!? What do you think, I don't know you have your phone in your bloody bag! Ate your food and water for your time to DIE!!!

HM(screamed by holding her head): Kill Me! Just Kill Me! I can't take this anymore!!!

KS: How can I just kill you this early so easily! Cause of you Ronak died! Cause of you Ruhi can't walk anymore! You will be begging for death but you won't DIE! Now eat this and shut your mouth!

And Karishma left from there. After 3 or
4 hours when she return she sow that the food was untouched and Haseena has drunked only 1/2 of the water bottle and was sitting by the seaport of the wall by closing her eyes!

She has like this she started to remember some of their moment..........

Now time to listen to me 😅.
Actually I was to change the name of my story 😁. And I'm so much confused about the name 🤔. So I need some help. What should I keep the name? Please help 🥺
1- you have to return! Or
2- you have to come back!

Please help 🥺. And until I came back, Wait for me 😉

Bye, bye sweet and lovely readers 💖