Thanks for the best birthday gift!

Karishma left for Ruhi's cabin/ wart and here Haseena draged her lifeless body toward the exit. She sat in her car and drove far away from the hospital. She was driving but was lost in her thoughts. There was no sign of tears in her eyes. Karishma's last words was echoing in head.

"Thanks for the best birthday Gift "

Haseena's chain of though got broken by the horns sound of of a big truck which was so close to her car. She took a harsh turn to avoid any accident and save herself, but cause of it the car loose it's control and hit a big tree. Haseena close her eyes by feeling a sharp pain on ber left forehead. But this pain was very less than which were here heart facing.

It's been 2 hours but Haseena's eyes were still closed.

Man, she is not dead !!!
She just loose her consciousness.

Some more minutes later she opened her eyes and look here and there for getting the clear version. She looked at the side mirror of the car and sow blood was coming from her forehead. She took her handkerchief and wipe the blood which was coming out and splashed some water not cause of stop the blood, but cause she was feeling disgusting of her own blood! She looked at the backseat and then was a file looking like some reports. She took it in her hands. She was feeling anger of looking at the reports.

HM: I can give my life but can't give what you want!!!

She threw it again on the backseat and left the place.

7 months later

It's been 7 months of the incident. Karishma was trying her best to make her daughter all right like before she was. It's the month of December. It's the birthday month of Ruhi. She and her mamma both are so excited for her 6th birthday.

Haseena don't live in the country anymore. She and her office headquarters has been shifted to Canada. The world was clapping for her hard work and success. But no one use to see the real Hasi behind the most successful woman Haseena!

She made busy herself 24/7 to not remember the day but her bad luck the day don't leave her alone.

The work load was effecting her very bad be she don't care what happened.
She asked her PA to make some papers and after getting the papers Haseena sign them and discuss something with her PA, when her cell rang. She pick the call and after something her face became dull.

What that happened that Haseena's face became dull!?

For that you have to wait!

A request from writer.
Please don't vote or comment until you like the story 🙂.