You Have To Come Back

Hi guys I am here with an another update.
Hope you all like this.

Please say if you guys want me to end up the story here or want a mysterious point with a big revolution.

Wanted to update this chapter on my special day. So!
Here you go 😊.

Karishma became silence or I should say numb.
Like earth got slept under her legs once again. Tears were coming from her eyes. After seeing her face Haseena understaud that she got a huge shock ,so she shok her a little and called her.

HM: Krishu...... Krishu? Why you became silence? Say something!

But Karishma was looking another side and was trying to control her self. But failed and broke into tears again! Haseena hold her face in her plum and try to move her face to her but Karishma was not looking at her. So Haseena said something that she look at her surprisingly.

HM: I'm sorry Krishu! I'm so sorry! I again broke my promise!

Karishma became stung by hearing this lines. Like she is a cancer patient but she is still thinking about Karishma. About her promise which she did to Karishma.

KS: Why didn't you tell me! Why?!

HM: You remember 6 years ago I meet an accident? Till two to three days I was in OT ! And after that almost till five days I was unconscious?

Karishma just nodded her head in yes. Haseena continued.

HM: I was the patient but your condition was worse ! You didn't move from the branch during my OT and you ever threatened the doctors to let you be with me until I got my conc consciousness back.

With a little chuckeld and with brimmed eyes. Karishma also chuckeld a little by remembering that day!

HM: You know what Krishu?! You yourself don't even know that you love me more than you love Ronak and Ruhi! If I would have told you about my disease you won't be able to take the shock and I never wanted you to know about it. I know you can do what ever you can to save me .Even you can give your life .But.........

Karishma cuts her .

KS: I will..... Yes I will do anything or everything to save you. I........

This time Haseena cuts her.

HM: But this time you can't. You can't save me.

KS: I will!!!

She said with so much stubbornness.

HM: Don't be stubborn. You can't!

She scarmed and cause of that she started coughing badly. And in some seconds blood started to come from a noses. Seeing the blood Karishma became more afraid.

KS: Hasi ... Hasi , please relax.. relax. Don't talk so much. We will go to the hospital. Everything will be alright. You didn't take tension. You will be recovered like before. How will I alone grow up Ruhi?! You have to help me na? Please relax..... relax ....ha!!!

And was about to clean the blood with her hands but Haseena held her hand to stop her.

HM: Don't... Don't touch! It's dirty! I don't want you to touch this.... this dirty blood! Don't!!!

Karishma sow her with brimmed eyes and feel so bad when she said those bitter words and also remembering her own words she said to her in the hospital. A tear drop down from her eyes.