What happened to you!!!?

Here I am back with a new part of my story 😁!
Won't you guys welcome me?!

So let's start!!!
And please ignore to mistake 😁

HM: Kriiiiiishuuuu!!!!!

She screamed and the same time Karishma opens her eyes who was sitting on her study corner leaning on the chair with clothes eyes!

Karishma's POV:

I was trying to clam my My mind by closing my eyes. Suddenly I feel like 'she' is calling me!!! Scrambling my name. I said straight on the chair but no use. I was feeling more restless!!!!! Suddenly something stick in my mind. Ones she told me that ,"I can give my life for you" "Nothing happens without any reason!!!" Then I cognized how she was holding her head and again was asking for her bag. Don't know what got into me I ran to the corner of the room and put out her bag from a dryad.I said on the couch nearby and open one chain of it and put my hand inside. As soon as I put my hand inside the pocket something sharp as needle pinch in my hand and I took out my hand and I can see some blood on the top of my index finger. I again put my hand but this time safely and took out the thing which was sharp and I was surprised to see the thing inside her bag .

 I again put my hand but this time safely and took out the thing which was sharp and I was surprised to see the thing inside her bag

what was doing the bag in inside 'HER' bag!!?

It was an INJECTION and ampules!!!

I again remember her words in the hospital which she said to me! " You know na how much I'm afraid of needle! I can't donate the blood!?" If she is that much afraid of it when what is it doing in her bag?! And why she refused to donate the blood?!...

I again remember her words in the hospital which she said to me! " You know na how much I'm afraid of needle! I can't donate the blood!?" If she is that much afraid of it when what is it doing in her bag?! And why she refused to donate the blood?! I also find 5 to 6 ampule bottle with the injections!!! And many more medicines and pills!!! I open another pocket but it was full of some business deal files. Then I open up the last pocket of the bag, and I found a file which was not related to any business deals but some hospital reports file. I open the file and found the patient's name as " HASEENA"!!! With some interest I started reading the reports comments which was showing that she has the disease named multiple myeloma. And the reports are saying that it was the last stage of this disease all was going by above my head. And from the same pocket I found her phone and don't know what going to into me I switch on the phone which I had switch off after kidnapping her by my own hands. I realize that my heart was beating against my chest. I again feel more restless than I keep the file back in the bag and with the bag I grab my car keys and headed my destination.

On the other hand I was facing so much difficulties in breathing and was coughing badly that blood started to come from her mouth and noses!!! It was becoming hard to take breathe for Haseena. She started to feel dreezy !!!

On the way back to the secret torture room Haseena's phone rang by flashing the name of Arman! Unwellingly but with some curiosity Karishma pickup the call and before she could answer the call or say something Arman started to shout from the other side.

Arman: Where the hell are you Haseena?! I'm here for you in your hotel but you are not here. And why the hell you had switched off your phone!? I don't want to listen anything just message where are you me the whereabout! And don't you dare to say that you haven't taken the doses of the medicines you also know the they are the last hope and if you miss even one of your any doses then take it as a crime and the only punishment of this crime is..............................

Before he could say anything the phone got died and Karishma was just saying to know about further..

KS: Ha.. Hello.... Hello Arman?! The punishment is ! What?! Hello!

And she saw that the phone has already switched off. Sushi message Arman about the address and flew the car to the torture room. Arman's words scared Karishma to shit out of her. Cause from the last few days she didn't let Haseena take any of her medicines. She got to know that Armani is present here in the city and she messaged her address and asked him to reach the same place where Haseena is. And he replied in affirmative.

Aruni is dying slowly slowly this was eating up her rather she has on sale was going to give her that some days later. On the other side Haseena 's condition was going to the worse side She has missed three to four doses which she would have to take on time!!! The watch was working as time bomb for her! But the guilt off and ability of not donating blood was so heavy on her.

KS POV:

I applied a harsh break and after grabbing her back I then inside without closing the door of car. I got inside the locked room and seen in front of my eyes shaked me up to the hill!!! My Hasi have done blood vomit!!! And was coughing heavily I ran to her and hold her in my leg after seeing me she gave me a light and painful smile.

KS: Hasi!!! What... what happened to you? What the fu** this report saying?! And what is this 'multiple minimum'???

She was just looking at me from when I took her name and call her as"HASI" ! For her like my old words became audible! She was just smiling looking at me with teary eyes. So I should cut a little that she can listen to me. And then I again asked her about her disease ,and in the answer what she said it shocked the hill out of mine!!!

HM: BONE MARROW CANCER!!!

Sorry 😐 who thought Haseena is suffering for blood cancer or leukemia!!!

Hi my lovely readers!
Though to give some update 😉.
Don't know what got into me, I wrote till this in my dairy so I thought to update.
Didn't mean to come in section how is this chapter 😉
Till then bye 😴