You will get my words later

On the other side,,,

No Haseena was sure about her sis- sense. Some one was feeling her and was so close to her. So she put her phone in her bag. And turn around to see who was it. But her bad luck the person made her smell chloroform and she became unconscious.

HM's POV:
When I turn around before I could see anything, that person spray something on my face and darkness took over me. When I open my eyes I can see that the GREAT someone has tied me with a chiar with rope. It seems like a room without any window but a door. All dark around. And a light was hanging on the top of my head. It seems like a TORCHER ROOM!!!

What do you think?
Who could be the SOMEONE?
And what will happen next?

Hugh

I'm not done yet 😁

After almost 1/2 hours later the person came who took Haseena there in the room. The person was in all black with a mask.

HM's POV:
I look at the door from where the noise for some footsteps were coming. I sow the person. In no time I recognize the person.

HM: You know, Heart don't need eyes to recognize it's own beat
                                       KRISHU!!!

Karishma was somewhere surprised but don't show it. And took over the mask. There was a small smile on Haseena's face. She was about to say something but Karishma cuts her.

KS: You really think that I will melt after hearing this stupid talks of yours.
I will never forgive you for your did's.
And soon you will regret for all of your did's.

Haseena was silently listening what was Karishma saying with a little smile on her face. Karishma get irritated by this.

KS(yelling at HS): Stop smiling!!!

But in return Haseena laughed lightly.
And this made Karishma more irritated.

KS: After snatching my all happiness from my life how could you smile! You will die by now!

The smile which was on Haseena's face got vanished by hearing this. She
bowed her head and speaked under her breath which was unavailable to Karishma.

HM: Amen!!!( may it be so!)

KS: Speak louder!

HM: You will get my words later!

KS: I have so much time, but maybe......
Why maybe?! You really don't have time!

By now Haseena's eyes got wide. She looked to Karishma.

KS: Don't get afraid. I'm not going to kill you today. I have promised Ruhi that I won't leave the marderer of her papa and her happiness. Don't afraid you have 10 days of your life. Till then enjoy. Cause I am going to provide justice to my daughter on her 6th birthday by snatching your life.

HM( with a smile): At least I can die by your hands. And I'm happy with it.

KS: How can you stay happy, after hurting me? HOW???

After saying this she.................................
........................................................................

For that you have to wait till I write😉😅!!!