Unable to see her pain

Karishma again left and came back again after 3 to 4 hours later. She seems like someone has poured oil in the fire of her anger and hates!

Haseena was still in the same position. She doesn't even have any energy to move her hands. But she wasn't unconscious.

But this time Karishma was burning in anger after reminding all the past happening. She then grabbed Haseena's upper arm and drag her in the middle of the room. Then she grabbed some wire which were connected with the socket and on the switch after seeing all this Haseena gulped hard her dry throat, cause she got the hint what was going to happen next. And started to requesting Karishma not to do so.

HM(in a very low voice): Krishu... Please don't do this. You know na, how much I'm afraid of current!!! Please I'm begging you!

KS: And why you think I will except your request and beggings? Hah?

HM: Please!

KS: You remember, how I was also begging and requesting you for blood?! But cause of your this stupid fear and your nonsense drama you refuse to give the blood. But today I will help you to defeat your fair and all those dramas.

And she gave a heard shock to Haseena and she scram on the top of her lungs unable to take this.

KS: You know why I didn't hit you with any
Iron rod or a knife! If would have make you bleed which I don't want. Not cause it will hurt you, cause I don't want to see or touch your blood.

Here Haseena again scram for another shock.

KS: You know, How much self - obsessed person you are!?

And again she gave another shock. But the words of Karishma was hurting Haseena more than the shock's.

KS: You know, how it feels when everyday Ruhi asks me "MUMMA WHEN I WILL AGAIN GO TO THE FIELD TO PLAY WITH MY FRIEND'S?!" (In a cracked voice and brimmed eyes she said)

Haseena also looked to Karishma's face with brimed eyes. Karishma looked to another side and give more voltage 's shock.

After more than 15 to 20 shocks Karishma leave the place with a frustrated face cause of Haseena's continuous scrams. Haseena can smell the burning smell of her skin.

Haseena's scrams were not only the reason of Karishma's leave. somewhere she was unable to see Haseena in this pain. And the other side Haseena again close her eyes and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes thinking about Rohi!!! How the little sole was facing this cruel would.

I know it's a very short and small part.
But I think to give you a last update cause I will be updating after I finish this story in my dairy!

Don't think that the store is finished here!

Many more things to tell
Many more things to know
Many more things to reveal!!!

Bye bye sweet and lovely readers 💖🥰
Take care ❤️