Love her infinity ♾️

Dedicating to my BEST FRIEND

Karishma remove her belt from her pant and held it in her hand. But before that she freed Haseena from the chair and pushed her so the floor. And started smacking her belt on Haseena's back with her full energy. Tears were continuously flowing from
Karishma's eyes. She never thought that she will do something like this to Haseena.

One-sided loosing the love of her life and another side got betrayed by her bestie and got hurt from her life -line.
Her pain was unavailable for her. On the other side there was a pleasant smile on Haseena's face.

HM( in mind): I am happy! At least you are shearing your frustration, your rage, your hates your anger with me!!!
And it's enough for me.

After almost 1/2 hours later Karishma's anger cool down a little so she stopped beating her. And she looked at Haseena with hateful gaze who was almost half- died. Then she put out a handcuffs from her back pocket and lock Haseena's hands on her back.

Karishma then Lock the door from outside and left the place. Haseena was looking at the closed door and slowly her eyes got close. She was not sleepy
she got unconscious!!!

HM's POV:
I and my Krishu was sitting on the sea beech on the sand her head on my shoulder. Suddenly she looks at me throwing a question.

What do you think what is
Karishma going to ask?

KS: Hasi I want to ask you about something!

HM: Ask! You Hasi's JAAN !!! What do you want to know.

KS: How much you love me?

She asked all of sudden, without even thinking.

HM: I don't know! How much I love you. But, yes I you the most! And I can do anything for you!!!

KS: Hasi, I know that.

HM: Then why are you even asking?

KS: I mean to say, answer me in some different way?

HM: ohh, okay.

Haseena think for sometimes and after a while she held some sand in her fest and put it up infront of Karishma and ask,

HM: ok! Now answer me. How much it would be?

KS: How would I know?!

HM: And how much would be all of these? ( points towards the sand of the beech)

KS: Don't know! Infinity ♾️

HM( points towards the sand): And, that's how much I LOVE! But remember one thing Krishu, if I need to give my life for you na? Then I will happily leave this world?

After hearing the last line from Haseena, Karishma turn her face to the other side to control her anger and tears. And Haseena realize her words by this act.

Haseena hug her from the back. But Karishma didn't let her do so.

KS: Don't touch me! Go from here. Leave me alone!

HM: Sorry, Krishu! It slept out in flow!

She lied.

KS: When you know you can't lie to me,then why even you try?!

HM: Sorry na yaar! Please forgive me! My mistake. ( holding ears)

KS: I don't need your sorry. Get lost!(she yelled, and started to leave)

Haseena can't stop her laughter anymore and this made Karishma more angry.

KS: Why are you laughing What's so funny?

She stopped at her track who was going to leave the beech in anger.

HM: You was the one who told,sorry...
Sorry... yelled at me to get lost but you are the one who is leaving the beech!!!

After hearing this Karishma's anger cool down and she again sat beside Haseena and Haseena hugged her tightly from her back.

KS: Don't you even dare to say that line
again I will throw you inside the jail!

HM: Sorry baba! Please forgive me.

KS: I will but one condition!

HM: OK! What's the condition man!

KS: You will have to answer my another question!

HM: Now what's left?!

KS: Why you love me so MUCH?

HM(kissing her nose): You know what Krishu?! There is no answer of "Every WHY"! Cause they are perfect without any answers!!! Just need to understand and feel the love of the person infront of you!

Karishma choose to stay silent as she understood Haseena's point. And like this they sat there until the sun drop into the see!!!

Man , she is still unconscious!

From now I will be late updating.
Sorry for that 😞!
Who says college life is best, send that person to me. I will beat that person up to hell! 😤

Bye-bye durators take care ❤️💖🥰