I never met no body like you

(itsyahmillaa Robaire x Ruby smut! Robaire and Ruby on tour together things really heated!!)

Robaire just got off from one tour and so wanting to see his girlfriend he thinks about her and her body. He remembers her sexy lips, hips, and her pussy and how slutty and naughty she gets for him and the other members of the band but he thinks that he and Jesse are her favorites.

As he gets on the tour bus he sees Ruby half naked body waiting for him "Hey babe." "Hey babygirl daddy missed you." He hugged her gripping her hips and ass "Hey baby girl I'm feeling a little horny right now." "Same daddy I missed your big dick so much baby."

He smirked as he rubbed her clit and felt her getting wet "Getting nice and wet for daddy I see go on princess grab it."

She grabbed his dick feeling him getting hard "Fuck.. you like it baby girl?" "Yes damn big daddy you packin." "You miss it in your guts babygirl?"

"Yes daddy yes I missed your thick dick in me." She moans as he takes his wet fingers out of her pussy he put his finger in her mouth soaked in her juices "I see how much you really missed me baby." He said as she was sucking on his fingers looking at him in lust "Damn baby girl If you want it just say it." "I..I want it daddy I want it!"

"Want what? Tell me princess." "Your dick! Your dick I want your thick dick in me daddy!" He smirked picking her up and putting her on the bed "As you wish baby girl tell me where and how you want it."

"In me..in my pussy my pussy missed your big cock so much!" He bit his lip before  unzipping and buttoning his pants  showing his size 10 dick she looked at him biting her lip blushing "How much you really want me to fuck your pretty pussy?"

"Very daddy! I want you to rail and wreck me so hard I can't think." "Alright princess daddy's gonna take care of you and your pussy." She was heated he strokes inside her "Hmm fuck babygirl your tight pussy feel so good..fuck I missed this oh God I missed this pussy."

He thrusts inside her remembering Jesse fucking her so hard she was screaming his name now it's his turn to do that to her. The more he thrusts inside her the more he felt her wet, tight, warm walls squeeze him dick as he added more inches.

"Ahh fuck fuck! Ohh fuck Ruby ohh Ruby baby your pussy feel so good that my dick feel like your sucking me into you." "Ahh Robaire! Robbie ~!! Ohh fuck I missed your big dick..so fucking much daddy ahh fuck!"

He kisses and leaves marks on her  body feeling his heart skip a beat as he caressed her cheek and bit her neck "Ahh Robaire yes! Ooh shit I'm close daddy oohh I'm so close!" "Me too baby girl fucking this pussy feel so warm and wet I don't think I can hold back anymore."

Ruby wanted to tease Robaire some more so she stop him and started rubbing her clit "Daddy I'm so desperate to cum." He turned her on her stomach and railed her "If you let fuck your pretty brains out then you'll cum like you want."

He thrusts roughly and harder smacking her ass before feeling his dick twitches before spilling his hot cum inside her "Ahh Robaire yes daddy!!" "Ahh shit! Ooh fuck!"

"Oh Ruby fuck babygirl got your pussy is so amazing I..I feel like my cock is melting inside your pussy." He said as she smiled at him "So who's your favorite dick?"

"Yours.. it's yours daddy." "Just wait until we get to the hotel I'm going to really destroy this pretty pussy and it's mine all mine."

"Ok big daddy it's all yours baby it's your pussy I can't wait until you melt and cum inside me and my pussy."

"You can't seem to get enough of me and my dick in fact you can't leave without our dicks can't you my cute lil slut?" "No I love it I love all of you so much."

(Sorry for the wait writers block and then I got it back but has some things on my Tumblr to handle.)