My special someone is you

(Tae young x Ruby!! Head cannon birthday 🎂!! Tae young and Ruby celebrating his birthday and Valentine's day with a lotta spicy 🥵 things in the after party 🎉)

After Tae had fun with everyone he and Ruby were pretty damn drunk but not too drunk she was technically tipsy he was kissing her neck and rubbing her ass "Tae Tae ~ oh my Gosh babe!" He nibbles on her neck and looks at her blushing "Oh dove I love you so much baby."

He said kissing her lips she moaned gripping his shirt as he pinned her against the wall "Tae- ahh~ Tae!" "Let go to my room it's more quiet." He said as they go to his room he locks to the door "I have another surprise for you baby."

She said as she took him to the bed  and pushed him down"Wait her baby I'll be back." She said as he blushed taking off his shirt "Don't be too long babygirl ~."

Now naked he sits there in his underwear as she comes out wearing a sexy adorable lingerie piece.

He blushed seeing her beautiful body looking sexy in that lingerie and it was all for him

He blushed seeing her beautiful body looking sexy in that lingerie and it was all for him. He bit his lip as she went to him and sat on his lap "What do you think babe?" "I love it just like how I love you."

"Good daddy I want you tae I want you to get a taste of me." "I really want to taste all of you." Just then she felt hard near her pussy they both looked at each other before looking down "I want it.. I finally found out what I want for my birthday baby and it's your pussy." "Really Tae anything else you want?" "Yeah..to hear you screaming my name."

He said before turning over having her on her back as he caressed her breasts before taking off her panties  she was wet and slick he bit his lip before taking out his 8 inch dick "Ahh Ruby your so sexy looking like that and this expression is making tingling and getting hot and bothered."

He rubbed his tip on her pussy "Ahh this feels so good baby girl so good." "Tae young~ oh fuck I can't wait anymore please put it in me daddy!" "Just a little bit more princess daddy's gonna to make his princess pussy feel good." "Ahh fuck Tae..ohh yes ahh yes." After foreplay he finally goes inside her feeling her tight walls squeezing him as he goes deeper he feels more and more wetness and warmth of her pussy "Ahh baby! Oh Ruby yes!"

He thrusts inside her feeling her tight pussy squeeze him more "Ohh Dove you feel amazing..I love you I love you so much baby girl!" He thrusts faster "More Tae fuck me harder!" "As you wish baby."

He thrusts deeper inside her feeling it getting more  intense with each thrust "Ahh fuck!! Ohh Ruby! Ahh ~ Ruby you feel so good baby I love this pussy!"

"oh Ruby 너의 보지는 좋아
oh Ruby neoui bojineun joh-a!"

(Oh Ruby your pussy is so good I can't control myself!)

He said in Korean as he thrusts inside her "Ohh Tae I love it when you do that." He smiles as her kissing her lips.

"babygirl 나는 가까운 아빠는 커밍에 너무 가깝습니다
babygirl naneun gakkaun appaneun keoming-e neomu gakkabseubnida!"
(Babygirl I'm close daddy is so close to cumming!)

He said as he put her legs on his shoulders going faster "Ahh fuck Tae young!! Ohh shit daddy! Daddy oh my almost at my limit Tae!" He smiled before kissing her again "Cum princess cum on my dick cum for me my love."  He said moaning loudly as he also felt himself cumming "Ahh Ruby your so cute like this I see why Jesse and the others love fucking you so much your pussy is so addictive babygirl I don't think I'll ever leave you alone!"

He moaned gripping the sheets going faster "Ahh I'm cumming! Ruby.. Ruby I'm cumming baby I'm cumming in your pussy!" "Yes! Yes! Tae Tae cum in me daddy cum inside of my pussy baby! Cum in me!"

"Here it comes oh God I love you baby!" He said before thrusts faster and cumming inside her trembling "Ahh fuck Ruby ohh Ruby baby girl fuck!!" "Tae! Ahh daddy!" He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily "That was amazing baby."

He said kissing her lips "Yeah it was Tae was it the best birthday ever?" "Hell yeah I can't wait for next year." "Me too I think we can try for a baby." His eyes lit up "You mean it babe?" "Yes after all you and Z are the only ones I didn't make a dad yet."

He blushed thinking about it"I can't wait until we make our little dove." "Me with baby."

A year later

Ruby kept her promise and made Tae young and Aaron Z dads Aaron had a son and Tae young had a daughter he loved his baby girl so much "Daddy's little dove I love you so much." He said as he held her hand "She looks just like me and my mom."

"Jade this is your older brother Zeke." He said as Aaron Zeke looked at his little sister and smiled "Baby." "Yes son that's your baby sister." Said Aaron Z "He loves her."

"I see that they all do." Said Robaire as her older siblings looked at her "I love you." "I love you too Tae."

Art by Vivinofun! Twitter and Instagram 💕🫶🏾 happy Valentine's day and have a wonderful day