I can't let you go

(Obsessed Jesse x Ruby!! College au! Jesse is a art teacher who teaches art and history of it he has a boring life until he meets Ruby a teacher assistant in art and he wants her all to himself after a one night stand)

Jesse's life was a little boring but it changed when he met Ruby. A 22 year old female art teacher assistant who was a angel on earth and she made him feel good and by that I mean sex and comfort.

Jesse was in love actually. They shared some things in common their both born in June ♋, they have had bad relationships but moved on from it, great cooks, and great at arts and gift giving.

Ruby was so beautiful to him and her plus size frame made him more horny at times. They started their affair after she had went to his place for dinner and had some 🍷 a little too much and one thing led to another and they were kissing after talking about their feelings for each other.

He kissed her deeply and she began to take his clothes off as he undid her shirt. Then they were making out more before making love. "I love you so much baby girl I love you so much."

He said as he caressed her breasts and kisses her lips again. "Jesse..we shouldn't- ahh ~!" He thrusts inside her feeling her wet walls squeezing him.

5 months later

After that he began to become obsessed with her more and more and every one saw it as much as she tried to denied it she couldn't much longer he loved her and she saw it as a drunken accident that shouldn't have happened but it did. She walked in the room after her shower to him naked in bed waiting for her "Hello beautiful I've been waiting for you."

He got up and smiled as he kisses her lips "Jesse.. what are you doing here?" "For us to pick up where we left off." He said kissing her neck "Jesse-!" He covered her mouth as she looked shocked "Shh babe we don't want to wake up your roommate..do we?"

She kisses him as he caressed her frame and began to unravel her towel "I need your body so much baby." He said as she blushed she wrapped her arms around him as he walked backwards falling backwards having her on top of him "I've missed you so much baby."

"I love you too Jesse ...I hope we don't get caught." "Don't worry my love we're not going to get caught as long as we keep quiet about this we can keep seeing and loving each other."

The next day

Ruby was sitting on Jesse's lap at the end of the day because it was early dismissal month so now they just cuddle and chill after school. "Your so sexy baby girl I want to see you naked." "I know Jesse but we have to wait til we get home."

"Speaking of which when are you going to move in with me like you said you would?" "Jesse you know why I can't." "Why babe? I want to be alone with you ..in our own house just you, me , and our future babies we're going to have."

"Whoa Jess easy baby one life time event at a time." She giggle he looked at her smiling he was serious. "I'm serious bae I think..I think I want to marry you." She looks at him shocked "Ruby I can't wait anymore please... please let me be yours, please let me be yours man, your husband."

"Jesse..I think we should wait till the kids graduate soon." "I'm trying but I can't wait anymore my darling." He said as she smiled thinking about her future with Jesse, getting married, having a beautiful baby, maybe look for a new house before having the baby. Jesse had the same ideas he wanted to get her pregnant and marry her so badly.

"Let's head home my love." He said as she smiles "Ok Jesse." He gets ready thinking about her seeing her beautiful body in a wedding dress "I can't wait much longer..I have to...I have to do it tonight."

At home

Later that night Ruby was cooking dinner for her and Jesse since he said he wanted to tell her something. "Hey baby." "Hey Jess how was meeting with your dad?"

"Great he gave me..great advice." "Ok what's that?" "Well he said that to hold on to the person you love and do whatever you have to or need to do to make them happy and that's what I want to do with you baby when we get married." She smiles kissing him on the lips tonight was special mostly because her roommate moved out with his boyfriend and her and Jesse were finally alone like how Jesse wanted it to be.

He gets white wine 🍷 and he pours some in glasses as Ruby finished cooking "I'm hungry and I also have something for you baby." "I can't wait bae alright foods ready."

Later

While eating Jesse sees Ruby's breasts peeking out of her dress top he feels himself getting turned on "So.. what is it you wanted to give me baby?" "Ok well I love you and I want to be with you forever." He gets up and get on one knee opening a small box showing a beautiful ring 💍

"Ruby Rosetta Williams will you marry me and do me the honors of being Mrs finneas?" She smiles as she cries "Omg Jesse yes YES!!" She hugs him as she kisses him

He placed the ring 💍 on her finger and looks at her "I'm glad..your finally mine." Now she'll be free after stalking and harassing he wore her down and now she's his fiancee and soon to be wife."