Your only mine

(Yandere Aaron T x Ruby. Ruby and Aaron T are dating and he wants to keep it that way until a fan that simp for her gets to close only to meet a gruesome fate.)

Aaron T and Ruby were on the tour bus together after a autograph signing now they have to go on tour in Mexico and T decided to see his mom and step mom "I can't wait until I see my mom it's been a long time."

"Yeah bae it's a good idea for you to see her and I think you  could use some time away from me since I'm always with you." He looks at her lovingly "Babe I could never see myself away from you for too long I love you too much baby."

She smiled at him as he caressed her cheek "Hey why don't we sleep in my old room?"
"Aww honey that sounds great."

They made it to his mom house she sees him and stops her gardening "Aaron my baby boy!" "Mama!" He hugged her "Mom I missed you so much where's Mami?"

"She's inside watching TV let's go inside." "Hola Mrs Mendez." "Ruby hi and it's Sofia or mom." She said her and Aaron T were talking about him asking her to marry him "Hey babe why don't we go inside and see ma."

They all go inside his stepmom Gloria sees him and jumps up to hug him "Ronnie!"

"Mami!" He hugged her as she sees Ruby hugging her then he sees his younger brother Michael "Big bro!" He hugged him his little brother was turning 19 soon and so he also wanted to be there for his birthday. "I see you must be on tour."

"Yeah we were thinking about passing by and saying hi but mama said she didn't want us in a hotel so we're staying here for the night." "Your staying here until your tour is over no buts." She said putting his bags on the room.

"She still stubborn but we love her." "Yeah ."

After dinner Ruby and Aaron T went to their shared  room "You look so beautiful like this.. naked and all mine."

"Aaron babe~...your moms are next door." "Only..4 doors down baby." She giggle as he kisses her lips "Ruby..I love you...so much."

He said as he moaned kissing her neck more causing her to moan "Ahh T.. Aaron T yes." "Your mine all mine."

The next day

Ruby and Aaron T get dressed for the meet and greet for the fans of hers and her modeling "Ok bae how do I look?"

Her dress she picked out

And her shoes Arron T bought her

"You look sexy baby." He said pulling her close to him he smiled biting his lip before grabbing her ass "Damn baby you too sexy I'm not sure if I want those guys looking at your body." "It's ok T plus my body is yours and only yours papi." He smiled kissing her.

At the meet and greet

Ruby sees her manager Monica "Ok Your taking photos with everyone and then your doing a autograph signing."

"Ok and anything else bestie?" "Um..no that's it." "Great let's go." She goes to take pics with some fans with her fan base being males Aaron T was a little jealous and crazy.

It made him crazy seeing those guys wrapping their arms and hands around her body it made his skin boil but he surprisingly controlled his rage and urge to Punch everyone of them. "K done now it's signing time baby." She said as he kissed her making sure her fan saw him kissing her lips "Aaron stop..their looking at us."

She giggled blushing "I don't care I wanna touch you so much right now." He said whispering in her ear "Maybe later babe." She said walking to see her fans holding pics and merch of hers as well as random items to be signed. Aaron T seen this before so he's not phased but when he sees the same fan looking at her blushing he gets pissed.

"Ok first up!" Said her manager T decided to help her with the signing "Ok there you go sis make sure you continue to slay all day everyday." "Next." The guy was the 6th male in line and T was watching him seeing he looks at her the way he does. "Next up."

He was now in front of her holding flowers T's heart sunk "H-hey Ruby uh I'm such a huge fan of yours!" He said he gave her the flowers red and white roses..her favorite flower ok now Aaron T sees him as a rival.

"Also I wanted to ask you if..you want to be my girlfriend?" "Huh?"

Aaron T felt his rage build up "Oh I'm sorry but I'm taken I'm dating one of the 4 town members." "Oh..so the rumors are true so who is he?" "Your looking at him." Said T as he wrapped his arm around her kissing her cheek "T! My idol oh I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were together."

"It's cool here dude." He signed a autograph for him "Wow best..day.. ever!" He went off feeling embarrassed and a little hurt meanwhile Aaron T watched him leave wanting to kill him for doing that.

After

After they return home Ruby was laughing about Aaron's reaction to the guys confession "Aw baby your jealous??" "No..maybe but you did great." "At what babe?" "Dealing with that I felt myself loosing my temper."

"Well I'm always going to make sure you are calm since you're temper isn't that good." "I know baby but hey we did it and also my concert is coming up soon."

"I know I'm so excited babe I can't wait to see you up on stage and after we can get a hotel together ~." He blushed thinking about all the things they can do "Yeah..that sounds great..sexy really." "So why don't we get started like part 1?"

"Really? Where?" He said as he wanted to see where they'd link next "Follow me!" She takes him to the tour bus parked outside the house "What are we doing here?" "Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna slurp your soul outta you daddy." He bit his lip smirked "Ok Mami."

He sat down as she unzipped his pants "Damn baby you look sexy like this." He said placing his hand on her head as she took out his 9 inch dick "Looks so good daddy..I love you." "I love you too baby."

Time skip to after the concert

Aaron T kiss Ruby as she hugged him "I'm so proud of you babe!" "Thanks babe I can't wait to get you alone." He said as she smiled at him "I'ma go see if the bus ready." "Ok baby." He sees her walk away seeing her thick ass jiggle just a little "Damn I'm so glad she's mine." He said as he sees her fan again what's up with this guy?!

T follow to see him talking to her he seemed crazy "I told you I have a boyfriend." "I know but you can use me as a back up boyfriend." T was pissed he grabbed his pocket knife as he sees Ruby storm off mad now was his chance no one else was around he got the knock out drug and used a rag to muffle his screams as he fought back and got away running but not far.

T walks faster "Come here you son of a bitch!" He wrestle with him until he stabbed him "Didn't I tell you that she was mine?!" He stabbed him again "She's mine .. she's mine!!"  He stabbed him over and over until he stopped moving "You should have just listen to me ..my messages to you were serious if you touch her you die now your dead." He said as he looked around seeing if he could remember where he put his back up clothes he hid earlier.

"Ah here it is." He shower and then gets dressed burning the clothes and cleaning his pocket knife "Now..to get rid of you."

He threw him into a ditch "Now let the coyotes finish you." He walked off checking himself for blood then Ruby called him "Babe? Where are you?" "Just out for some air I'm coming home."

"Ok love you babe." "I love you too baby and remember your my girl..forever."