Can you forgive me 🥺?

(Head cannons if they cheated 💔❤️‍🩹😢😭)

How it happened
Robaire- drunk

He slept with a woman when drunk Because he was lonely and it happened. So when Ruby catching him this time sober he just breaks crying and begging for forgiveness.

She walked in on their love scene and it didn't go well she threw a vase at them.

"Really?!!" "Baby I swear it wasn't what it looked like in there!" "Really because it looked like you were giving a groupie a night to remember!"

"Ruby I'm sorry I didn't mean it baby I swear!" "Oh you didn't mean it but you did it twice? Twice?!" She took off the promise ring and threw it at the girl "I hope you can wear a size 8."

She walked out Robaire tried to call her back but it didn't work. He tried texting but nothing he cried feeling regret and so did the woman who was a friend of hers from highschool she got him drunk to kiss him but things escalated quickly.

He cried thinking about her and saying how sorry he was she acted as if she didn't know him but seeing him like this hurt her deeply until she gave in and opened the door seeing him crying with dark bags under his eyes as if he hasn't slept in a while.

"Ruby..baby please forgive me I'm sorry it meant nothing to me..she meant nothing to me!" "Robaire -." He hugged her "Baby I'm so sorry it will never happen again I'm sorry!" He said on his knees wrapping his arms around her "I'm sorry I'll do it again I was just lonely and one thing led to another and it was a horrible mistake!"

  She hugged him kissing him "I love you and I forgive you." He smiled holding her close to him.

Jesse- one night stand on tour

It meant nothing to him but he deeply regretted it the moment she stopped answering his phone calls and texts.

He cried at night regretting his actions and tried to apologize to her but it falls on deaf ears and she disappeared her eyes were puffy after crying she loves Jesse and that's why she was hurting so much after she ghosted him.

5 months later and she came back seeing Jesse after a concert he sees her in his hotel room "I thought you'd have another woman tonight again." "Ruby!" He hugged her "Baby where were you?!"

"Don't act like you love me all of a sudden."

"I do love you I've been thinking about you all day and night after you left my heart was 💔." "Your heart?! What the hell about mine?!!" "I know and that's why I was hurt because I hurt you and I'm so sorry."

"Really now?" "Yes." He said as she placed a hand on his chest "I forgive you.. and I see why you did what you did I was never there." "No baby don't blame yourself for what I did that's no excuse."

She kiss his hand "I want to be with you again..if your ok with it?" "Of course Jess..I love you." He holds her feeling better tho the pain of loosing her for 5 months stung deep in his heart and after that he vowed to never do it again and now he has only one woman.

Aaron Z - A party with a prettier face

All it took was a party and prettier face and now he's on top of her Of course that was a awful mistake as he realized  he messed up he tried calling but no response, he tried texting no answer, nothing he even tried to go to where she works and she quit her job.

He feels like hell. Shit. Crap. All messed up after she left and now he's broken and it's hard for him to move on he couldn't even get his mind right afterwards. He was heart broken and felt like he couldn't breathe when he cried thinking about her.

She decided to see him thinking he's been punished enough after 7 weeks of not speaking to him or posting on her Instagram or other socials. She sees him a gloomy looking at pictures of her on his phone he hears a knock seeing her standing in the door way he gets up hugging her "Babe!" He feels tears fall down his face.

"Z..why? Was I not good enough?" "Baby you are is just..I don't know what the hell I was doing." She remembers that the girl gave him a drink and then it happened maybe it was drugged? Maybe not all she knew her world came crashing down "Baby I'm so so sorry for everything and I promise you that I will never..ever hurt you like that again and I'm sorry."

She hugged him looking up at him "I forgive you." "You do?" "Yes." She said as she then kisses him the knee him in the balls.

"Ah! What was that for?" "For what you did now I forgive you baby." "Heh come here baby..hol up my nuts." She giggled taking him to the bed and rested.

Tae young - In the heat of the moment

He was texting a fan who was a animal lover and worked at a pet shop/ shelter. And one thing led to another and they kissed and he felt awful about it ever since.

He tried to tell her it meant nothing but she didn't want to hear it. She packed her bags and left he tried to stop her but it didn't work and he was lonely for real now this time. He stopped seeing the other woman and now he's trying to find the woman he loves but nothing. She wouldn't respond to his calls and texts and he was crying and heart broken he found it hard to eat, sleep, and do anything without her.

He was destroying himself as punishment for what he did to her. Finally after Robaire begged her to come back she did seeing he has slept in God knows when it's been 8 months and he looked the same except for the disheveled look. 

"Ruby baby!" He ran to her hugging her tightly before crying "Baby I'm so sorry I'm sorry I promise you princess she meant nothing to me! The kiss meant nothing I don't feel anything for her or towards her baby I swear!" She kisses him and smiles

"Tae I love you and I forgive baby I wanna make this work I really do." He kissed her back "I love you too precious and I promise my love I'll never do it again."

They moved on from it but for Tae it haunted him for 6 months until he fully moved on.

Aaron T - Misunderstanding

Aaron T had a fan who basically was jealous of her and so showed pictures of her and her ex boyfriend saying that she has a side dude but that wasn't true she making T a birthday 🎂 party and he was a party planner that was highly recommended by the band's manager.

She told T while partying and drinking and was mad and said and if course things went south until he learned the truth after sleeping with her and after he felt awful.

He tried to apologize to her crying as she was breaking up with him she was hurt by what he did but she knew he didn't do this on his own. "Baby.. I'm sorry please.. please forgive me bae I'm sorry!" He said trying to hug her but she pushed him away.

"Baby please forgive me please I'm sorry I'm sorry baby I didn't - hic I didn't know I swear I'll never do this again! I'll never listen or believe another woman over you again baby I swear!"

He said crying she left "I hope she was worth it." The moment she was going to leave he latches on to her waist "No please don't leave me alone baby you promised you'd never leave me I'm sorry!" He said as he then gasped "I..I can't live without you! I can't sleep without you I can't do nothing!"

"Aaron.. it's over -." "Please forgive me please I'm sorry..I.. I can't breathe I can't fuckin breathe!" "Aaron?" He was having a panic attack she calmed him down "It's ok ... it's ok baby it's ok ." "Please don't leave me baby I'm sorry I swear I won't do this again!" She couldn't leave him alone she knew if she didn't something bad would happen she kisses him as he caught his breath "Shhh T it's ok baby it's ok."

After that he apologized for everything and blocked his now ex fan who got a ass ton of back lash for what she did. Ruby of course forgave them both but Arron T couldn't forget it hurt him so badly he spent 6 months making it up to her and vowing to not listen to a fan when it came to his relationship and without asking her about something again.

(Let me know if have a request don't be shy.💕🤠😉)