Your so pretty

(Aaron T x OC)

🌟🌟

Aaron T waits for Ruby he sees her coming to the hotel where they meet.

Aaron T smiled and hugged her as they go inside.

"Mi amor I'm so happy to see you."
"Me too baby."

They kissed. It's been 6 weeks since they last saw each other. Jada met him after his concert. Aaron T then kissed her lips deeply as he caressed her body.

"Why don't we pick up where we left off before I left?" "Ok."

They had sex all night. Feeling the lust and ecstasy take over them. They missed each other's touch so much.

The next day

Aaron T wakes up with Ruby on his chest his curly hair was a mess as he kisses her lips. "Morning mi princesa."

He said waking her up. "Mm ..babe?"

She said stretching "I see you had fun."

He said looking at the love Marks she left on his body. She blushes "Yeah ..so did you papi." He smiled holding her.

Later

Jada and Aaron T went shopping together.

He bought her a beautiful necklace with his birthstone and hers in a heart shaped locket
"I'll be home soon babe. I can't wait for us to go back to our home."
"I know T..I missed you."

They kissed again as she laid on his chest as they listened to Ginuwine difference slowed. He sang the song to her as he caressed her body.

"Your so pretty...I can't wait to get you pregnant." He said she blushes madly.
"Aaron T ~!" She said shy he laughed hugging her.