Tease me crazy

(Tae young x chubby Ruby . Tae likes chubby girls and wants to fuck his chubby girlfriend's brains out.. that's it 💁🏾‍♀️❤️😂)

🍰

Ruby was a chubby girl who was a little insecure but she was gaining confidence slowly but surely. Her boyfriends always made her feel pretty and sexy all at once when they have sex but Tae he's different.

He licks and touches her body 24/7 he and Aaron T are good at this driving her crazy making her moan almost screaming which they like. "Teddy 🧸 daddy's home."

Said Tae as Ruby was half naked watching TV "Hey babe I missed you." "I missed you too." He hugs her squeezing her body so soft and fluffy he loves it. "Hey let's go into my room." He said as she smiled walking behind him "I have something for you baby." "What is it baby?"

He smirked as he opened the door and then locked it "Here put this on." He gives her lace night gown she puts it on while doing this Tae unbuttoned his shirt and sits on the bed seeing her curves show through the dress he felt his boner rising.

"Oh wow this looks cute but it's short in the back.. because of my ass."

(Her body type

(Her body type.)

He bit his lip before unzipping and buttoning his pants "Its alright babe I love your ass and I don't want see it covered."

She turned around blushing as she noticed that his pants were unzipped "Uhh.. Tae what's going on?" "Well I'm going to be fuckin your pretty pussy."

She blushed harder getting turned on "Come here babygirl." She walked over to him and wrap her arms around him as he grabbed her thick ass smacking it "I want to go so deep inside you baby."

He pulled her close to him as she fell on top of him "Tae-." He kisses her lips as he thrusts upward to her uncovered pussy he kept thrusting feeling himself getting harder. "Hmm..Mmm ahh Tae young."

"Lay down for me baby." "Ok babe."

She laid on her back as he took his clothes off having his boner throbbing "Your making me so horny baby girl." He put his tip inside her feeling her pussy getting wet she moans as he goes inside her deeper.

"Ahh daddy ~!" He thrusts deeper feeling her tight walls squeezing him which made him go faster and moaned louder having the top of her gown slide off with her breasts going up and down "Ah yes..you love it baby? Right there in your guts babygirl?"

"Yes daddy yes!! Ohh fuck me harder daddy!" "Ok baby girl daddy loves you and your pussy so much!" He said before gripping her thighs "You feel so good baby!"

He was feeling pleasure washing over his body losing control "Tae! Oohh Tae young yes! Yes!! Fuck daddy!" He smiled at her moaning his name. "Your so beautiful like this baby all slutty just for me all for daddy."

He pulls out as she bit her lip whining and moaning "Tae..daddy please I want you." "I know arch your back for me babygirl."

She turned around and arches her back looking back at him as he enter inside her "Your pussy looks so hungry for my dick let me help you with that princess."

He thrusts rough inside her feeling her pussy throb and grip his dick as he thrust harder "Ahh fuck!! Ruby yes!! Oohh fuck you feel so good baby ahh fuck I can fuck this yummy pussy all day~Ahh fuck!"

He thrusts faster and faster feeling his orgasm approaching quickly "Ahh ohh I'm cumming!! Ahh baby I'm.. cumming inside you!" "Tae young yes!! Daddy fuck me harder daddy!"

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna fuckin cum! I'm gonna cum! Oohh princess milk me milk me! Milk my cock of all it's cum!" "Ahh daddy I love you I love you so much baby!"

He grabbed her hips growling before thrusts roughly cumming inside her ", I'm not done yet." He rubbed her clit roughly and faster before having her body jerk as she came moaning loudly "That's it princess that's it baby girl cum..cum by my cock and fingers."

She was trembling feeling her after orgasm high kick in "Ahh fuck Tae young..that was amazing." "I know I can't wait for round two later."

Later

Tae young and Ruby had their round two and boy was it wild he fucked her face before going to her pussy he kept losing his mind it was going blank every time he fucks her he loves the high of their sex and the way he gets obsessed with her after drives him crazy. He can't seem to get her off his mind thinking about what postion to put her in next for round 3.

freddyfan231